Navigation buttons anyway to swap them around ? and make them appear or disappear ?

justwondering

Members
Aug 4, 2018
All my recent phones have been Oneplus phones (5 and a 5T) and there is always an option to change the order of the recent and back buttons, I tend to prefer them the opposite way round .....but usually not an issue to change, but I cannot find any button switching on the recent and back buttons.

Also is there a option to make the recent and back buttons just drop off the screen when surfing , on the 5T you can assign a gesture so just flick up from the bottom of the screen and the buttons appear, which is really useful when reading a website as it gives you more screen to view rather than losing a centimetre from the bottom of the screen.....but once again I cannot find such an option.....anyone know how or if this can be set ?

Other than those and the battery percentage not showing ( I just use an app instead and turn the battery icon off) I am enjoying the phone, but those two fairly minor things would be nice to work out...

i wish those were my only probles with this phone ... have you tried usb connection to a computer or OTG drive? Can you access internal memory if you ad a micro sd card as system memory?

i wish those were my only probles with this phone ... have you tried usb connection to a computer or OTG drive? Can you access internal memory if you ad a micro sd card as system memory?

If you format the SD card as internal memory (so as system memory) for installing apps etc, you won't able to access it because its encrypted. This is standard android behavior. You have to format it as removable storage if you want to access it through your PC.

If you format the SD card as internal memory (so as system memory) for installing apps etc, you won't able to access it because its encrypted. This is standard android behavior. You have to format it as removable storage if you want to access it through your PC.

well, the problem is that my phone does just the opposite, hides de internal memory and exposes the external, motherboard must be severely damaged, it does a lot of erratic things

well, the problem is that my phone does just the opposite, hides de internal memory and exposes the external, motherboard must be severely damaged, it does a lot of erratic things

That's very strange, so you can only access the SD card's storage via PC. Not the phones internal memory? Probably redundant to ask but it doesn't hurt, do you have MTP enabled?

That's very strange, so you can only access the SD card's storage via PC. Not the phones internal memory? Probably redundant to ask but it doesn't hurt, do you have MTP enabled?

yes it is, I canno access anything with my pc, my mi a2 lite does not connect through usb, neither the pc neither the phone acknowledge the connection, something must be really messed up with my motherboard

yes it is, I canno access anything with my pc, my mi a2 lite does not connect through usb, neither the pc neither the phone acknowledge the connection, something must be really messed up with my motherboard

Sounds like it, have you tried using a different cable? I've had trouble with some cables not working for some reason.