Need Help In Identifying Fake Rom

bs0409

Members
Jan 9, 2017
Hi,

I recently bought a Redmi Pro in Europe and the seller has installed a multilanguage rom in it. I suspect it might be fake rom because the back/recents button does not work 90% of the time. The back button launches the recent apps menu and the recents button has stopped working altogether.

Is there any way to identify whether the rom is fake or not?

I have uploaded the About device screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-10-11-46-28-962_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-10-11-46-28-962_com.android.settings.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 267
But Xiaomi.eu has a multilanguage rom for Redmi Pro. Isn't it a global rom?
Yes there is. The ROM I am currently using is Xiaomi.eu as in version it is mentioned "Xiaomi.eu" and the term "beta" which shows this is the developer(weekly) ROM.

Sent from my Redmi Pro

Last edited:
Reactions: bs0409
Yes there is. The ROM I am currently using is Xiaomi.eu. but in version it is mentioned " beta".

Sent from my Redmi Pro
Ok. So can you check the screenshot I have posted and tell me if it matches the one in your phone? I will then be sure that the rom in my phone is not the one which is uploaded in this website.

Ok. So can you check the screenshot I have posted and tell me if it matches the one in your phone? I will then be sure that the rom in my phone is not the one which is uploaded in this website.
It's fake ROM, not eu

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

This is mine
Screenshot_2017-02-10-21-37-21-945_com.android.settings.png

Sent from my Redmi Pro