need help

frankgout

Members
Apr 25, 2024
bought a Xiaomi 13 ultra in Thailand (chinese version) and they have changed ROM to HyperOS by xiaomi.eu 1.0.6.0.UMACNXM

I believe this is still Chinese as I cannot use Google pay as it indicates: "your device doesn't meet security standards to make contactless paymentsit may be rooted or running uncertified software.

Can anyone tell me what to do to make this work? if possible a step by step instruction,

in case needed my email is frankgout@gmail.com

Of course your device is still Chinese. You only have a custom ROM installed that allows you to use the device with Google services and is multilingual. Don't buy the Chinese version of the device next time.

- Install XiaomiEUModule_2024.02.29.apk , then reboot your device.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, can you tell me where to find this? After this I will be able to use Google Pay?
And I indeed learned my lesson for not buying Chinese version but seller guaranteed after changing software it would be fully operational

Of course your device is still Chinese. You only have a custom ROM installed that allows you to use the device with Google services and is multilingual. Don't buy the Chinese version of the device next time.

- Install XiaomiEUModule_2024.02.29.apk , then reboot your device.
Tried to install the module but get message:
"There was a problem parsing the package (33)
Package info is null"
Any suggestions?