(Need) Last EU rom version of Mi Max 1.

kauw5164

Members
Apr 10, 2018
For Mi Max 1
China Stable 10.2.1
China Dev 9.2.28

But EU rom based on china rom have only 9.1.3.

Can you do EU rom 9.2.28 for Mi Max 1?

53306948_10205953101583528_4616579287552622592_n.jpg

Last edited:
We dropped support for Android 6.0 and 7.0 devices quite a while ago. There will be no more ROMs for these devices.

Reactions: kauw5164
An administrator on MIUI forum has posted that 9.2.28 is the last developer version for Max1.

Unclear if this means Global, China or both, but I would suppose both.

A final stable 10.3 version will be released probably in April.

So Max1 is now officially EOL.

We dropped support for Android 6.0 and 7.0 devices quite a while ago. There will be no more ROMs for these devices.
We know and we respect Team Xiaomi.eu decision, but exist any chances to release last developer(beta) 9.2.28 and last Stable 10.3 for Mi Max from Xiaomi.eu? Same to Mi4 last Stable? We will be all happy and glad for You and will be good move from Xiaomi.eu.
I think its less problem do last 2-4 roms and end than do port from mi5s to mi5?
Thanks for support and for answer.

An administrator on MIUI forum has posted that 9.2.28 is the last developer version for Max1.

Unclear if this means Global, China or both, but I would suppose both.

A final stable 10.3 version will be released probably in April.

So Max1 is now officially EOL.

Yes and will be great if Xiaomi.eu release last dev and stable rom for this phone and last stable for mi4, Global is not good, china for many is to hard to work. Xiaomi.eu will be perfect to the last rom for this phones.

We know and we respect Team Xiaomi.eu decision, but exist any chances to release last developer(beta) 9.2.28 and last Stable 10.3 for Mi Max from Xiaomi.eu? Same to Mi4 last Stable? We will be all happy and glad for You and will be good move from Xiaomi.eu.
I think its less problem do last 2-4 roms and end than do port from mi5s to mi5?
Thanks for support and for answer.

Yes and will be great if Xiaomi.eu release last dev and stable rom for this phone and last stable for mi4, Global is not good, china for many is to hard to work. Xiaomi.eu will be perfect to the last rom for this phones.
It's not "less problem". The porting is automatic, but there's more effort at hand when it comes to making Face Unlock working on 7.0 devices, which was the main reason for many black screens / bootloops before.

Reactions: kauw5164
It's not "less problem". The porting is automatic, but there's more effort at hand when it comes to making Face Unlock working on 7.0 devices, which was the main reason for many black screens / bootloops before.

Thank for hard work. Rom last version not always good it may have some bugs. Stop update before is a good choice.

Last edited: