Netflix not working after upgrade Android 11

hopi_aua

Members
Nov 23, 2016
Hi,

After upgrading to Android11 my Netflix has stopped working. I uninstalled the app but not vissible anymore for me in playstore. So downloaden and installed the apk of Netflix site. After opening I get the error "This device is not supported by the app". How can I resolve this?

Hello,

You need to check if your device is passing SafetyNet test => Install "SafetyNet Test" app (on Play Store) and check the results. ;)

You certainly get "ctsProfile: failed". To fix this issue, download and install my SafetyNetFix patch from this thread => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...t-compatibility-test-failed.58100/post-568717

:)

EDIT: I assume you didn't install Magisk (rooted your device).

Thx for looking in right direction; clearing data playstore services did the trick. Thx!!!

Hi,

After upgrading to Android11 my Netflix has stopped working. I uninstalled the app but not vissible anymore for me in playstore. So downloaden and installed the apk of Netflix site. After opening I get the error "This device is not supported by the app". How can I resolve this?

Update Google Play service it will work and you can download it from Play store. :)

Reactions: dannyzamora
I still work fine on
Xiaomi Redmi K20 / MI9T besides I also use this phone to download free snesn roms games to use