new 8.7.19 on 9.5.10 stable.eu

jack56

Members
Mar 14, 2018
Hi all guys,
do i can install the new developers rom 8.7.19 on the stable rom.eu 9.5.10 from recovery without a full wipe but only cache and dalvik as an upgrade?
thanks for any answer.

Hi,
you can try to install it by doing the recommended wipe in TWRP (factory reset) and after installation wipe dalvik and cache. If for some reason fails to install you have to Format Data in Wipe section and then install the rom.

Hi,
you can try to install it by doing the recommended wipe in TWRP (factory reset) and after installation wipe dalvik and cache. If for some reason fails to install you have to Format Data in Wipe section and then install the rom.
Thanks

installed it. Phone is pretty slow on some apps. For example spotify takes 20 seconds to open but wassap takes probably a second to open

installed it. Phone is pretty slow on some apps. For example spotify takes 20 seconds to open but wassap takes probably a second to open
Standard rule after moving from different ROM branch: triple(*) reboot after everything loads (typically 15 mins or something). Spotify loads instantly on my second reboot.

(*) max, if after triple reboots it's still not smooth, something might be wrong.

Reactions: Don415
Standard rule after moving from different ROM branch: triple(*) reboot after everything loads (typically 15 mins or something). Spotify loads instantly on my second reboot.

(*) max, if after triple reboots it's still not smooth, something might be wrong.
Here all is smooth after a second reboot.
From 9.5.10 stable.eu to this developers rom i have wiped only cache and dalvik.