New Android Market

wiineedmore

Members
Nov 7, 2010
http://www.androidpolice.com/2010/1...id-market-apk-ripped-posted-for-all-to-enjoy/

"Reportedly works on other rooted devices – root by itself can’t affect something like this. What Stephen meant were custom ROMs – it may not work on some, like CM or MIUI."

http://www.multiupload.com/B6Y171MCYU

I tried and it installed and came up but, I started to get force closes. Maybe there is a new file for the market Updater.apk as well that I don't have my current version is 1.0 I believe.

Any how give it a try. Let us know if you get it working completely.

This may need to be in the bug section if it does mods can you move it, If not carry on.

im geting the same force close error after the initial loading of the new market. cant figure out the cause, tried to fix permissions and such,

im geting the same force close error after the initial loading of the new market. cant figure out the cause, tried to fix permissions and such,

I tried the fix permissions as well they should be (RW-R--R--) but, force are happening I will investigate farther.

I got it working fine. now I'm only having an alignment issue.

hope someone can fix this.

snap20101211_062230.png

What do you mean by alignment? I have gotten that part to come up like your screen shot but, as I drill into an app you know like your about to download it or read comments. It forces close.

What do you mean by alignment? I have gotten that part to come up like your screen shot but, as I drill into an app you know like your about to download it or read comments. It forces close.

theres a zip file over on xda i flashed no fc here but just one problem is the text is misplace :/

I'll find the zip I flashed for you and post the link...

how did you guys get it working?? i backed up my old market and tried to install the new one. it was a PITA to install and when it finally did i just got a bunch of force closes. and now i put the old market back on and i'm getting force closes on that too >:-(

HELP!

I need to get a working market! ughghgh.

Xda zip works fine on my desire.

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

does ANYONE ELSE have the misalignment problem? I'd really like to know and so far no one has addressed it except faddys

how did you guys get it working?? i backed up my old market and tried to install the new one. it was a PITA to install and when it finally did i just got a bunch of force closes. and now i put the old market back on and i'm getting force closes on that too >:-(

HELP!

I need to get a working market! ughghgh.

Reflash the Deodexed file than the english pack to go back to the old market.

does ANYONE ELSE have the misalignment problem? I'd really like to know and so far no one has addressed it except faddys

I have this same problem ...... try to wipe cache on the market app

I have the Market (Vending.apk) version 2.12. Are the the latest? What version?

Thats the old market new is 2.26 I believe