New Bootanimation??

GingaB

Members
Feb 10, 2011
Hi guys I saw a new bootanimation by Gustaf in the general news section but I cant find the mtz file anywhere?? I havent downloaded 1.7.8 yet so if somebody has the file Id like to have it. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys I saw a new bootanimation by Gustaf in the general news section but I cant find the mtz file anywhere?? I havent downloaded 1.7.8 yet so if somebody has the file Id like to have it. Thanks in advance.

Here you go:

http://db.tt/1POL9M1

The file is located in system/media

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Here you go:

http://db.tt/1POL9M1

The file is located in system/media

So how exactly would I go about applying this boot animation? Would I just take the zip file and drop it the system/media folder, or can I changethe file type to mtz and apply it through the Theme Manager?

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

So how exactly would I go about applying this boot animation? Would I just take the zip file and drop it the system/media folder, or can I changethe file type to mtz and apply it through the Theme Manager?

Yes, just replace your existing file in system/media with the download - it will then be the 'default' boot animation in the theme manager.

PS. We are aware of some issues in the quality of the animation (Banding near lower mid area) we can't do a lot for this on Super AMOLED is looks worse than it really is. Overall it's still awesome, we'll work on other concepts soon too! :)

Thought Cyanogen had a sick boot, wait for more from us :)

PS. We are aware of some issues in the quality of the animation (Banding near lower mid area) we can't do a lot for this on Super AMOLED is looks worse than it really is. Overall it's still awesome, we'll work on other concepts soon too! :)

Thought Cyanogen had a sick boot, wait for more from us :)
d9ecc_320sw744520.gif

THANK YOU!

sorry I'm going to ask. I wonder if you can get the miuiandroid.com below,,,, is just a cosmetic issue. Not that I want to steal the boot to the author but would be nice to have this fabulous boot without miuiandroid.com ... I hope not to offend anyone. greetings and thanks!!

sorry I'm going to ask. I wonder if you can get the miuiandroid.com below,,,, is just a cosmetic issue. Not that I want to steal the boot to the author but would be nice to have this fabulous boot without miuiandroid.com ... I hope not to offend anyone. greetings and thanks!!
I didn't make it, you'd have to talk to GU5TAF

Can someone repost the boot animation file?

Thanks paul37. For some reason I was getting an error before. Thanks again for posting the file.