New Imilab EC2 Camera More and More Problems

EssEff

Members
Dec 20, 2020
First I had problem with one of my two cameras not loading video stream. Multiple reinstall but will not work even though the other cam was working.

Now more problems! After only one day use, the gateway keeps losing connection. I reinstall again and it only stays connected for a short while and again loses its connection.

This is a terrible product that should not be sold till they can make it work properly and reliably.

Wasted money and time. Now I have to try and get money back from ebay seller and that will be more problems. He has said I must contact imilab support but they are not responding to my emails.

Very disappointed.

Yes terrible product. People should be told how bad it is.

I watched YouTube review that said it was good and I have Xiaomi phones which I luv, so I thought it would be good.

EC2 camera should be removed from market.

Reactions: Luko69
Well, it seems like my gateway is now ok and staying connected and it turns out one if my cameras is bad. Imilab support is going to replace it.

You wrote to Imillab ?

Yes, many many emails to imilab support and after trying everything to make it work they agree it is faulty and said they would replace it.....

But now more problems!

They NOW say I have to go back to ebay seller to get replacement. This makes no sense because they are the manufacturer and they provide the warranty, and they admit it is faulty. I have sent them proof of purchase and all the details.

I am STILL fighting with them to get replacement.

Reactions: Luko69
I have many issues with the product. First of all battery time is not even near what is advertised and I have four of those things. Timestamps aren't correct and I haven't found a way to fix this. Auto Detection is not working everytime. Maximum duration of videos is 30s and than it doesn't make another video but have a cool down period. Ridiculous! No way to backup if internet stops working. There's many many more problems but it ain't even worth my time to talk about it. I have received zero updates since I bought these so the product is practically abandoned. 300 dollars down the drain.