New JLB 11.0 and Stock QCS99 ROMs

Thanks for the info Hadron. Nice to see a quick update for the stock Jellybean build. Hopefully this resolve the touchscreen problems.

If i'm currently using system 1 and update to jbl 11 via updater will there still be jbl 7 on first partition if i would want to go back?

If I want to try this new version (wondering if the touch screen would work) what is the best way to make a backup of my M2 so I can easily go back to my current miui setup?

If backup to try this new version (wondering if the touch screen would work) what is the best way to make a backup of my M2 so I can easily go back to my current miui setup?
+1

Would be great if there is something like nandroid backup

I really hope WPA2 AES wifi works in JLB 11... I will find out in ~3 hours.
WPA2 AES wifi still broken, still logs a failed connection attempt every 1.4 seconds

for anyone wondering, JLB 11 kernel was built on January 31.

If I want to try this new version (wondering if the touch screen would work) what is the best way to make a backup of my M2 so I can easily go back to my current miui setup?
Touch screen works

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

I really hope WPA2 AES wifi works in JLB 11... I will find out in ~3 hours.
WPA2 AES wifi still broken, still logs a failed connection attempt every 1.4 seconds
Can you try this ? delete 3 files in /data/misc/dhcp/ folder and try again ?

I can't because I don't have root.

(JLB 10 + JLB 11 nightmare: Have LBE on autostart, then every boot of the phone, the popup "please reboot" comes up and can't be exited - only option is to reboot. Phone is unusable without wiping everything. See http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/gps-fix-jbl-7.19509/#post-153940)

Do you know how to get root on JLB 11? It seems even Chinese users aren't sure how, I'm seeing a lot of people saying the method of JLB 7, root, OTA to 10/11 doesn't work. (I've tried that with 7 -> 10, and I get the "please reboot" loop.)

Okay, I lost 40% of my battery overnight with screen off, according to better battery stats it was mostly kernel wakelocks? msm_hsic_host was using 1 hr 47 m of battery over the past 7-8 hours of screen off....
attached picture and log.

Wiping data and theme and reverting to JLB 7... again.

Screen-on battery usage in JLB 11 seems the same as JLB 7 despite JLB 7's lower auto-brightness, but screen-off usage....

Attachments

• BetterBatteryStats-2013-02-05_104744897.txt
    6.1 KB · Views: 378
  • Screenshot_2013-02-05-13-44-55.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-05-13-44-55.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 315
Any idea of the touch screen issue? Im using 3.2.1 seems there's no touch screen issue, can anyone let me know? So i can test. If the issue occur on my device also, i'd like to upgrade to jlb 11.0

Thanks

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Any idea of the touch screen issue? Im using 3.2.1 seems there's no touch screen issue, can anyone let me know? So i can test. If the issue occur on my device also, i'd like to upgrade to jlb 11.0

Thanks

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2
touch screen working normal