new mbtwrp_xxx_umi. / twrp-3.4.2b-1206 / 1208 from wzsx150

I flashed the new twrp in the morning, works very well. I managed to create and restore partially (~didn't want to fully restore it as that would take time) a backup.
Lol, I ~just found there's a thread for these...

• Love
Reactions: Mali2
New release from manuelbianco mbtwrp
And here is the link. Presumably this will be 3.5.2. It will probably be added to the next ROM - I am assuming that this one remains stable.

And here is the link. Presumably this will be 3.5.2. It will probably be added to the next ROM - I am assuming that this one remains stable.
3.5.1_10 is twrp's version (teamwin will increment it) but Manuel has his own version number for his builds (v1.2) so this one is version 3.5.1_10_v1.2

Reactions: Mali2
I flashed the new twrp on my mi 10, but havem't tested the backup/restore/format.
I might edit this message later.
I don't expect there to be any problems - issues seem to be sorted (or maybe updated).
We seem to have a good working TWRP, at least there is no more need to flash or boot. :)
I'll just wait for this week's ROM, with the new TWRP with it.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Hey guys can i flash on my umi twrp 3.5.1 via my old twrp back from august or do i need a pc for that? When i flash it will i be able to boot to the new twrp directly from phone or i need the pc and adb commands for that? I am still on 12.0.8 stable....thanks

Hey guys can i flash on my umi twrp 3.5.1 via my old twrp back from august or do i need a pc for that? When i flash it will i be able to boot to the new twrp directly from phone or i need the pc and adb commands for that? I am still on 12.0.8 stable....thanks
Flash the very latest twrp with fastboot. Make a nandroid backup before, just in case.
Btw: I'm using the beta.

Reactions: extenge
Flash the very latest twrp with fastboot. Make a nandroid backup before, just in case.
Btw: I'm using the beta.
I flashed the new MBTWRP 14-03-2021 , it decrypts but i cannot enter via volume up and power but only via fastboot...i thought this was fixed..no? And it says inside that user 999 is not decrypted. When i try to decrypt the user manualy and put the pin it prompts wrong password

Last edited: