New Monitor.apk APP

May 26, 2012
It will be included tommorow.

Yes
So the dev forgot to implement it in the rom I'm using for today's release. He mentioned to grab it from the Nexus S rom and to push it to my phone but didn't elaborate on that. Can anyone give me a hand with the steps I need to take to get this done please, I'd appreciate it greatly.

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
So the dev forgot to implement it in the rom I'm using for today's release. He mentioned to grab it from the Nexus S rom and to push it to my phone but didn't elaborate on that. Can anyone give me a hand with the steps I need to take to get this done please, I'd appreciate it greatly.
I didn't quite understand that. If your using one of our ROMs. You will have this apk. If your using an unofficial port. Just ask the dev to re-pull the APKs from their base and then you'll get it.

May 26, 2012
I didn't quite understand that. If your using one of our ROMs. You will have this apk. If your using an unofficial port. Just ask the dev to re-pull the APKs from their base and then you'll get it.
I'm using Any Thomson's Miui 4 for i9000...he said he forgot they removed it and told me to grab it from the Nexus S rom.