New Pad 6

Anjisan

Members
Jul 10, 2023
Hello, my husband just purchased the New Pad 6 for my birthday, I can't open till my birthday in beginning of August, excited as my old Sony Tablet with Android 6 is causing me issues.
I want to learn everything I can before opening the box, I am nervous, so have some questions.
1. I live in Portugal but my first language is English, can I set location to Portugal but set language to English, my husband wasn't sure what the person in the shop meant by ststing you must set to the region.
2. Can just without setting a password or face recognition? I only use at home it won't get taken out like thee phone?
3. Is there anywhere I can download a UK user manual from, my Portuguese is not good enough to read that manual and I am not technical?
4. Is it easy to download apps, I want to download one that I use with Bluetooth and have give my location to?
Thank you for any help and advice you can offer. Have a good evening.
Angela

Hello, my husband just purchased the New Pad 6 for my birthday, I can't open till my birthday in beginning of August, excited as my old Sony Tablet with Android 6 is causing me issues.
I want to learn everything I can before opening the box, I am nervous, so have some questions.
1. I live in Portugal but my first language is English, can I set location to Portugal but set language to English, my husband wasn't sure what the person in the shop meant by ststing you must set to the region.
2. Can just without setting a password or face recognition? I only use at home it won't get taken out like thee phone?
3. Is there anywhere I can download a UK user manual from, my Portuguese is not good enough to read that manual and I am not technical?
4. Is it easy to download apps, I want to download one that I use with Bluetooth and have give my location to?
Thank you for any help and advice you can offer. Have a good evening.
Angela
1. yes you can, its the same way as you setup on your phone.

2. yes you can skip the option just like on the phones.

3. you can get the manuals from the official page.
https://www.mi.com/uk/support/user-guide
the one you need is following:
Xiaomi Pad 6 Quick Start Guide

4. you can just download the apk and install it normally.

By the way, this is an unofficial forum, its for the custom ROM Xiaomi.EU
Unfortunately, the Tablets are not supported..