New stable Android Pie

Hugo Souto

Members
May 3, 2018
I'm on xiaomi.eu stable 10.0.11.0 8.1 and to go to new stable 10.1.2 9.0. Just need wipe cache, Dalvik and flash with twrp or need to format data?? Someone flashed stable 9.0? Its ok??

I wouldn't recommend flashing it right now. Check out my post in the Bug Report forum. For I wiped cache, dalvik, and data, but I am having troubles unlocking the phone.

Edit: Although if you read the post, you'll see that I formatted it once without formatting data. Maybe this was just a stupid error on my part, and that is the root cause of my issues, not the ROM. I would be cautious though however.

It didn't work for me either, I tried a clean install after a full wipe, phone will load the first time but if you reboot screen wont unlock again

Reactions: PizzaEaterTrash
Good morning,
Can I ask? If, (and when) we get Android 9, will it disable the built in call recording?

Good day! Can someone say clearly, for users, someone normally flashed the update of the EU firmware with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.0.11.0 on xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.1.2.0 ?????
I mean to flash through TWRP in the usual way and without errors in the subsequent work of the smartphone. Some scraps on the forum and then with terrible diagnoses (black screens, data loss, date format ...)
Has the EU team really released such a curvature without a description of the installation ???
Thanks in advance for the answers!
PS: Why this firmware has not yet been withdrawn interesting?

Last edited:
Reactions: nimrod.p2
I wouldn't recommend flashing it right now. Check out my post in the Bug Report forum. For I wiped cache, dalvik, and data, but I am having troubles unlocking the phone.

Edit: Although if you read the post, you'll see that I formatted it once without formatting data. Maybe this was just a stupid error on my part, and that is the root cause of my issues, not the ROM. I would be cautious though however.

And what you thinking? The battery life is going well? Some bugs? If you can give some feedback I'll be grateful, I did search all forums and I didn't found anyone saying about this version...

Tôi phát hiện ra.
Sau khi khởi động lại, khóa màn hình sẽ có màu đen
Tôi xóa và xóa tất cả dữ liệu
Tôi sử dụng google dịch rất khó hiểu người thông cảm. cảm ơn bạn
tôi là người Việt Nam

And what you thinking? The battery life is going well? Some bugs? If you can give some feedback I'll be grateful, I did search all forums and I didn't found anyone saying about this version...

Nah I literally can't use the phone. :( I had to flash a different ROM.

I'm on xiaomi.eu stable 10.0.11.0 8.1 and to go to new stable 10.1.2 9.0. Just need wipe cache, Dalvik and flash with twrp or need to format data?? Someone flashed stable 9.0? Its ok??

U should only wipe 'Art/Dalvik Cache and Cache', that's all. Don't worry bugs already fixed. I did it so and it works good:emoji_wink::emoji_thumbsup:

NOTICE: DON'T WIPE YOUR DATA AND DON'T FORMAT - U WILL LOST ALL YOUR DATA. U SHOULD MAKE BACKUP VIA TWRP BACKUP TOOL BEFORE DO IT.