New to rom

bluedevils0000

Members
Dec 3, 2010
Please help... I absolutely love the rom but for some reason it will not let me change my ringtone or notificstion tone. I set a new ringtone then go back into the settings and it changes back to the stock tone.

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App

That's a bug that is supposedly fixed on the next release. So hold tight.....it will be out soon.

So when the new release comes out how do I install? Just like I did this one? Sorry kinda new to the whole rooting and rom thing.

So when the new release comes out how do I install? Just like I did this one? Sorry kinda new to the whole rooting and rom thing.

Depends on your phone. But, normally you flash the deodexed file then the English pack.

I have the OG droid. Just put 11.26.1 on my phone. loving it so far. Wondering, when upgrading, do i need to wipe everything before flashing, or can i flash right over the top of it?

I have the OG droid. Just put 11.26.1 on my phone. loving it so far. Wondering, when upgrading, do i need to wipe everything before flashing, or can i flash right over the top of it?

Flash over it. I have never had to wipe. And my layout stays the same.

The newest build for my phone 12.3 final still had the bug, if yours does too just download tonepicker from the market. This will give you an easy temporary fix.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App