New TWRP, 21 languages, Nandroid Backup (1401), Global Rom compatible

Already done, but after flashing the recovery, with the command fastboot boot recoveryname.img it goes to Mi logo (unlocked) - black screen - mi logo (unlocked) - system.
No recovery
Fastboot flash the recovery img, then fastboot boot the recovery img.
Then reflash recovery zip file from within twrp you just fastboot booted

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=78693530&postcount=71

Use TWRP 3.2.3-1208 version from OP in this link
Hey i did use this trick it's succesful to flash it and got my new custom rom but it's still retrieve back to stock recovery. How can i fix it?

Already done, but after flashing the recovery, with the command fastboot boot recoveryname.img it goes to Mi logo (unlocked) - black screen - mi logo (unlocked) - system.
No recovery
Hi ! When you tap command fastboot boot recovery when the screen comes black on phone hold down power & volume up 10s and you boot on recovrery

Hi ! When you tap command fastboot boot recovery when the screen comes black on phone hold down power & volume up 10s and you boot on recovrery

If i do this i have the same mi logo - black screen loop again and again till i release buttons and phone boots to system

Hi ! I use Twrp 3.2.3.1208 but they had new 3.2.3.1.Firedance ? Stay on 1208 (work fine) or can update it on Twrp ?
Yes... I stay on 1208 work fine why change it.

Last edited:
Hi ! I use Twrp 3.2.3.1208 but they had new 3.2.3.1.Firedance ? Stay on 1208 (work fine) or can update it on Twrp ?
Yes... I stay on 1208 work fine why change it.

The latest version is 3.2.3, the latest official is 3.2.3.1, but it also has some problems and just because it's a little bit new does not mean it's necessarily better. Version 3.2.3-1208 is currently the best version of the TWRP. You do not have to / should not change.

Reactions: ggkameleon
Hi ! Firedance :) long time use Twrp 3.2.3-1208 and no mistake now on miui 10.4 beta 9.4.1 great work. I don't use nandroid ! Only the first time for backup efs boot etc.. But I see a new Twrp 3.2.3-0401 it's your dev it ? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eOnz-NzHkLc_UNCeD_ecE6C3sCXhwU-U
I can stay on 1208 again or update it on Twrp for 0401 ? Thanks have a good day ;-)
No, sorry it`s not mine. You can use what you want. The Version 3.2.3-0401 is newer but i don`t know it ist better for you. Test it, for me i use my Firedance Edition.

No, sorry it`s not mine. You can use what you want. The Version 3.2.3-0401 is newer but i don`t know it ist better for you. Test it, for me i use my Firedance Edition.
Okay, I thought it was your development. This is the last version of the Twrp that I use then since I use this version "TWRP-3.2.3-1208-XIAOMI8-EN-wzsx150" after I did not see the changelog to see the difference and new features. I'm looking at this thank you for your return.

If not since you are still good advice, currently on my mi 8 Global version I have Dirty flash the Rom Dev Xiaomi.eu Miui 10.4 - 9.4.11 V.10-9 (At the time I had flash formatting my partition data with BL unlock same you explain me) but if I want to go back to the stable version of Xiaomi.eu Miui 10.2.3.0 PEACNXM V.10-9 I can or I will have the problem of ARB ?
Then the same if one day I want to go back to the original Global Rom of my mi 8 (example for Miui 11) how should I proceed just factory reset my mi 8 and flash the Global Rom ?
If you know how to do it and have time of course. Thank you for your return to Twrp good day to you.

Last edited:
Okay, I thought it was your development. This is the last version of the Twrp that I use then since I use this version "TWRP-3.2.3-1208-XIAOMI8-EN-wzsx150" after I did not see the changelog to see the difference and new features. I'm looking at this thank you for your return.

If not since you are still good advice, currently on my mi 8 Global version I have Dirty flash the Rom Dev Xiaomi.eu Miui 10.4 - 9.4.11 V.10-9 (At the time I had flash formatting my partition data with BL unlock same you explain me) but if I want to go back to the stable version of Xiaomi.eu Miui 10.2.3.0 PEACNXM V.10-9 I can or I will have the problem of ARB ?
Then the same if one day I want to go back to the original Global Rom of my mi 8 (example for Miui 11) how should I proceed just factory reset my mi 8 and flash the Global Rom ?
If you know how to do it and have time of course. Thank you for your return to Twrp good day to you.

When you go from xiaomi.eu Rom to every other Rom you have to format your data partition, the same is when you go from Global stable to dev or from dev to stable, you must format data. Wipe is not the same.

When you go from xiaomi.eu Rom to every other Rom you have to format your data partition, the same is when you go from Global stable to dev or from dev to stable, you must format data. Wipe is not the same.
Ok great thank you ;-)
When format data no have mistake with Arb.
I stay miui 11 perhaps Xiaomi Dev same Global Rom than Chinese (Notification priority, more features on assistant screen as steep counter & more integration of Xiaomi App Theme Galery iFile etc..) But now Xiaomi eu are the best global Rom :) I don't know why don't use it for make Global ??? Thank you for your response I have all ;-) Have a good end of Sunday...

Last edited:
Thanks for the Information, it`s ok, but i can`t test it for a longer time
Yes ! me too I don't know if I test it on my mi 8 because the Twrp I use work great. I don't make Nandroid to restore old version of miui it just for update it or change mui Rom Dev to stable and china to global & vis versa.
But I think work great too.. perhaps if I had time !?

So i have tested the new twrp 3.3.0-0 for MI8. This TWRP have some Mistakes. Some Partition`s can`t mount, with sbin. The twrp 3.2.3-1208 ist every time the best for mi8

So i have tested the new twrp 3.3.0-0 for MI8. This TWRP have some Mistakes. Some Partition`s can`t mount, with sbin. The twrp 3.2.3-1208 ist every time the best for mi8
Hi ! Thanks for response ;-) Yes I think the twrp 3.2.3-1208 are the best !!! Never had mistake with it always work great and secure for partitions.
Have a good day thanks a lot...

Hi ! Thanks for response ;-) Yes I think the twrp 3.2.3-1208 are the best !!! Never had mistake with it always work great and secure for partitions.
Have a good day thanks a lot...

I have found the Mistake of twrp 3.3.0-0. Today or Tomorro i link a download for my own patched Version. Mi8 and Port to MI8pro, the Feutures of the img have we since Dezember with 3.2.3-1208. But this Version is official from twrp team, i think they have future for AOSP Rom`s like Lineage.

Update 03.05.2019 2 New Firedance Edition Version Base 33.0.0-0423 by LR Team, New Download Link for all new official Rom`s See Start Thread

Last edited:
Reactions: huntersun
Twrep relatore After backup doesn t work, must reinstall rom ti get It run (without wiping) and screen block and fingerprint doesnt work After restore.

Did this happen with pther twrp version? Is this solveble with this twrp?

This is not a Problem of twrp, it is a Problem of your Rom, all twrp Versions work fine with miui other Versions like AOSP need a spezial twrp from the Site, Lineage etc.