new update?

sad face =[

it made me sad not to see that to
its like waking up on Xmas
and Santa didn't come or leave a note x.x,
hopefully it be up soon
unless this got some thing to do wif that bill
I hope miui not on strike like megaupload (or what ever happen to them I heard mixed things of what happen to them)

Not even a 2.1.20 changelog? What is going on?

Sent from my Nexus One using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Hahahahaha how funny, your all like drug addicts waiting on the next fix.... what is wrong with your phones? are they so broken you need to flash them to fix?

TrOjAn

flashing rooms is pretty addicting not going lie
I did over 10 in past week
but all in all I love miui the best
an I love to see what new s**t they have :D
again its like Xmas:p

This is from Galnet:

''As the update for 2.1.20 is so small this week, we won't be updating the build from 2.1.13, instead we will be using the time to provide a new set of stable roms which we are hoping to release within the next few days, along with getting our OTA service back up and running.''

This is from Galnet:

''As the update for 2.1.20 is so small this week, we won't be updating the build from 2.1.13, instead we will be using the time to provide a new set of stable roms which we are hoping to release within the next few days, along with getting our OTA service back up and running.''

Does anybody know when will be update on MIUI ICS for Nexus S. In ROMS section there was available Nexus S phone but now there is no this phone and no link. Does anybody know why?

Where is changelog for this week? That's terrible! On this pageMark or someone has written that this ROM will be available every Friday. Today is Thursday and there is no changelog yet, and tomorrow ROM must be available. I wait for Nexus S ROM and againg we will get this ROM on Sunday?! That's not right. Then you can post on miuiandroid main site that ROM will be release at the end of the week because we wait for this ROM and again would be nothing onFriday!

Where is changelog for this week? That's terrible! On this pageMark or someone has written that this ROM will be available every Friday. Today is Thursday and there is no changelog yet, and tomorrow ROM must be available. I wait for Nexus S ROM and againg we will get this ROM on Sunday?! That's not right. Then you can post on miuiandroid main site that ROM will be release at the end of the week because we wait for this ROM and again would be nothing onFriday!

The ROM is always released either Friday or Saturday, thats how it is now :) this week there is no ROM, i've explained it all on the blog at http://miuiandroid.com/

Thanks.

Mark