New Users Registers Can't Sign Forum. Why?

Tested it and it is still doesn't work @ingbrzy, do you perhaps have a link where users can register? Could you perhaps tag/ forward it to the site admin or should @MarkHUK be the one to fix it?

@MarkHUK cant solve antispam protection of this site, so we closed new users registrations...

Hmm both things are terrible :)
I want users to complain about the latest 5.5.29 release for their Redmi 2 Pro phone (for many users this is the first Xiaomi phone and expierence with this ML rom). What would be the best way for them to communicate with the developers of this rom. At this moment you probably won't be notified about the bugs, because these users can't register.

The current rom also came in via OTA, but the current release has bug. This bug makes it impossible to boot further then the MI logo. They can only enter the Recovery menu.

p.s. no complaints, means no bug = no fix.

I was registered since 2014 when I first owned a redmi note 3G by using tapatalk, signed in by my facebook account, but in the phone browser there is no facebook login. Why?

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

I was registered since 2014 when I first owned a redmi note 3G by using tapatalk, signed in by my facebook account, but in the phone browser there is no facebook login. Why?

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk
Because you signed on tapatalk not on the forum. Tapatalk created a tapatalk account related to your facebook account and then signed on the forum

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Because you signed on tapatalk not on the forum. Tapatalk created a tapatalk account related to your facebook account and then signed on the forum

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~
Thank for the replied, if I wanted to signed into the forum with my gmail and maintain my user name, how?

Sent from my 2014817

Thank for the replied, if I wanted to signed into the forum with my gmail and maintain my user name, how?

Sent from my 2014817
Hi. I asked the same questione last week and great skyfife13 answered: for the moment e-mail login is forbidden, tapatalk only is allowed.

Sent by Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Alfio Gardenia

Reactions: timberwolf60
Hi. I asked the same questione last week and great skyfife13 answered: for the moment e-mail login is forbidden, tapatalk only is allowed.

Today sign in is ON!