New WIUI battery life

Tsunami

Members
Aug 16, 2014
Is it me or the new wiui has improved the battery life for 200%?Like, i tested it in these days and since 7-30am with perma 3g and background apps, the battery can lasts 'till 1-2 am o_O It's amazing!Am I the only one very happy with this new rom?Thanks a lot Wajk!<3

Yea, i mean, the base it's obviously the miui v6 but i tested it without wiui and it's not the same..it's even better with Wajk tweaks

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
my phone can reach 6h screen-on before been shutdown, is it good? :rolleyes:
(mi2s 32g, 3000mah battery, wiui 6, max cpu freq 1000 MHz)

For example I don't have a 3000mah battery but right now i have 50% battery and i started using it at 6.45 am, so with a simple calculation it will last for another 8-9 ours.And that's pretty good because you have to consider that i'm using data connection and enough background processes.

I have use all of the Roms of Mi2s, and i cannot find big difference between miui 5 and miui 6. But i can ensure you that the difference between Wiui5 and Wiui 6 is clearly visible for me. wiui 5 was worst in terms of battery consumption from miui 5. But neither wiui nor miui can fill the gap between Mokee Os.... the devs of Mokee have done really goooooood job with battery life. They are Pioneers!

Last edited: