Next Alarms

Blu3boy

Members
May 12, 2019
Any work round for next alarms showing random times? In clock widgets/ Tasker and KLWP.
Not this Rom particularly. It happens on stock too.

Theorically, you have "random" alarms after a clean install or factory reset...

But note... they are not "random alarms": they are examples. You can Edit or Remove them as you prefer.
After that you should no more see "random alarms" but only the ones you set yourself

Thank you for the reply. So how do i delete them. I don't know where they originated.
I have always had them, even after running a rom for several months. Although i do flash/ wipe/ reset regularly . If i knew how they were created i could probably remove them automatically with Tasker.

Long click one of them: a trash will appear on the lower part.
Click the trash to delete unwanted alarms.
Done :)

The alarm on my home clock displays the wrong time. It chages to different times randomly. None of these times are set by me.
They don't appear in the android clock app as alarms and they don't trigger the alarm.
I can't long click them because they only appear on my clock widget that has no right click enabled.
This happens with any clock widget showing the next alarm.

Sorry man, my fault. I didn't understand the problem is on the widget...

I had a similar issue very long time ago, 3-4 years.

Try to install another widget clock from the store.
Or, try to use a different theme, with a different clock.

What happens if you delete ALL alarms?

I wish it was that simple. All the widget s must use the same source. Afaik the alarms are generated from the MIUI calendar app. Even if I use Taskers "$ Si(alarmt) $ " to extract the next alarm directly from within Android it displays wrongly.

If anyone is interested. Freezing the calendar app and calendar storage stops it happening.