No 4g+ With 1800 + 2600mhz

Odrilow

Members
Nov 9, 2017
Hello. Since the release of Mi Mix 2 that I do not understand why I do not have a 4G + at my mobile operator (Freemobile in France) in LTE 1800 + 2600 it does not work. The OnePlus 5 for example happens to connect to the 4G +. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 seems to connect to it in 700/800 + 2600. Please help me :/

Hello. Since the release of Mi Mix 2 that I do not understand why I do not have a 4G + at my mobile operator (Freemobile in France) in LTE 1800 + 2600 it does not work. The OnePlus 5 for example happens to connect to the 4G +. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 seems to connect to it in 700/800 + 2600. Please help me :/
I have replied in your post on the "Bugs" forum of this site.

Are you seeing something like this?

"Whenever the phone has to switch from 4G to 3G or 2G, instead of transitioning, it drops the signal completely, there is no reception and it takes the device 1-3 minutes to regain it. If there is no 4G reception specifically, the phone has no service and it doesn’t come back until 4G coverage is regained. This occurs when there is an incoming call, an outgoing call or 4G coverage is gone due to physical/environmental reasons. Basically you cannot make or receive calls on the phone and you have no service if there is no 4G.

The issue's been reported from Germany and Belgium as well, there are several posts about it on the MIUI forums and XDA. Most likely some B20 related bug."

Found this on the /r/xiaomi subreddit...

Are you seeing something like this?

"Whenever the phone has to switch from 4G to 3G or 2G, instead of transitioning, it drops the signal completely, there is no reception and it takes the device 1-3 minutes to regain it. If there is no 4G reception specifically, the phone has no service and it doesn’t come back until 4G coverage is regained. This occurs when there is an incoming call, an outgoing call or 4G coverage is gone due to physical/environmental reasons. Basically you cannot make or receive calls on the phone and you have no service if there is no 4G.

The issue's been reported from Germany and Belgium as well, there are several posts about it on the MIUI forums and XDA. Most likely some B20 related bug."

Found this on the /r/xiaomi subreddit...
Honsetly I don't know but when i'm on Xiaomi.eu default band configuration (LTE/TD-SCDMA/...) in one city near me, i'm not able to receive and make calls but I can browse on internet. I had to set manually 3G connexion priority to make calls and SMS / MMS.