No android 12 features

Hummer

Members
May 27, 2022
I just flashed to miui13 android 12 eu rom and i have non of a12 futures like DYNAMIC COLOR or MIC & CAMERA INDICATORS
FYI i miui 13 global have the only one future from a12 and its the indicators now i don't have any my phone is xaiomi 11tpro i can say I'm little bit disappointed because i thought the EU rom will be based on real a12 but it's look same as global based on a11 for my device GG

I just flashed to miui13 android 12 eu rom and i have non of a12 futures like DYNAMIC COLOR or MIC & CAMERA INDICATORS
FYI i miui 13 global have the only one future from a12 and its the indicators now i don't have any my phone is xaiomi 11tpro i can say I'm little bit disappointed because i thought the EU rom will be based on real a12 but it's look same as global based on a11 for my device GG
You have to enable them in Settings -> Privacy protection -> Privacy -> Receive notifications about app behavior. Did you do it ?

Reactions: Hummer
You have to enable them in Settings -> Privacy protection -> Privacy -> Receive notifications about app behavior. Did you do it ?
Thanks mate it worked fine but still i really want to see every a12 features at least widgets.

Thanks mate it worked fine but still i really want to see every a12 features at least widgets.
What's wrong with the widgets? They are already there, you access them via the new App vault ("+" button on top), you can drag them to your home screen.