Invalid No i'm not in dark mode, however floting notifications showing up black?

problue

Members
Apr 5, 2021
I was curious why so much aggression from the moderators here, can you please be a bit patient when users are trying to solve issues?

On my Redmi Note 7 - MIUI Global 12.0.3 - So a call comes in, a pop-up appears, only it's blacked out, so I cannot respond efficiently. Is there somewhere in settings to fix this issue, I will try changing the theme as I saw in a similar post? Any advice would be useful? Thank you.

I was curious why so much aggression from the moderators here, can you please be a bit patient when users are trying to solve issues?

On my Redmi Note 7 - MIUI Global 12.0.3 - So a call comes in, a pop-up appears, only it's blacked out, so I cannot respond efficiently. Is there somewhere in settings to fix this issue, I will try changing the theme as I saw in a similar post? Any advice would be useful? Thank you.
Nobody here can solve your bugs/issues with official GLOBAL ROM. This is a CUSTOM ROM project and forum. The devs here do only fix issues with this Xiaomi.eu-ROM. So please address your issue at official developers in official Xiaomi forum. Thank you.

Reactions: geoorg and Poney70

You are actually part of the problem. You come here for your issues with official MIUI Global, then you don't understand why we don't like our time wasted? We're humans, we're busy.

Reactions: geoorg