Invalid No nearby share in control centre in MIUI 12.5

Zemtzov7

Members
Aug 21, 2021
I have updated my Redmi Note 9S to xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.5.1.0. And "nearby share" icon"disappeared from control centre. Switching to old notification panel not helped.
Identical problem also happened on Redmi K20 Pro. I asked on Mi community and I found out that there is no this bug in official global MIUI. And I think that it's bug exactly of xiaomi.eu ROM.
But may I fix this bug manually(of course i have root)?

P.S.Sorry for my imperfect English!

You can still access it from
Settings > connection & sharing > nearby share

You can still access it from
Settings > connection & sharing > nearby share
Yes, but only the icon opened a window for receiving files, and there you can conveniently turn on wifi, bluetooth and geolocation, then you can start the transfer. Without an icon, to transfer files, you need to manually enable wifi, bluetooth and geolocation. After that, you will receive a notification "a device nearby transfers files", and clicking on it will open a receiving window. But, rarely the notification does not come...

Yes, but only the icon opened a window for receiving files, and there you can conveniently turn on wifi, bluetooth and geolocation, then you can start the transfer. Without an icon, to transfer files, you need to manually enable wifi, bluetooth and geolocation. After that, you will receive a notification "a device nearby transfers files", and clicking on it will open a receiving window. But, rarely the notification does not come...
Can't this be used?

Attachments

• IMG_20210927_184030.jpg
    IMG_20210927_184030.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 505
I have updated my Redmi Note 9S to xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.5.1.0. And "nearby share" icon"disappeared from control centre. Switching to old notification panel not helped.
Identical problem also happened on Redmi K20 Pro. I asked on Mi community and I found out that there is no this bug in official global MIUI. And I think that it's bug exactly of xiaomi.eu ROM.
But may I fix this bug manually(of course i have root)?

P.S.Sorry for my imperfect English!
It's because the rom is based on the chinese but i think it could be added since they were able to add sync.