New No Network?

Rummy

Members
Aug 22, 2013
Since updating to the latest weekly build my Mi2S network name constantly shows 'NO NETWORK' even though I have full/half bars and can make/receive calls. I reverted back to the previous build and all is OK.

I have updated many times before but this is the first time I am encountering this bug.

Anyone else with this issue?

Since updating to the latest weekly build my Mi2S network name constantly shows 'NO NETWORK' even though I have full/half bars and can make/receive calls. I reverted back to the previous build and all is OK.

I have updated many times before but this is the first time I am encountering this bug.

Anyone else with this issue?

Same issue on MI2 16Gb MTS-operator. This priblem still occures on 3.11.8, and began from 3.11.1. With SIM inserted for now can not go on "network mode" menu and "select operator". My friend also have this problem after 3.11.1 update. He also uses the same operator. I'll try to check with other operator. Will report soon...

Last edited:
Here is my logcat. First a made a bug with choosing mobile operator, then tryed to switch network mode through quick button

Attachments

• Log.zip
    227.3 KB · Views: 98
I saw no network twice yesterday at my 3.11.8 (mi2, beeline operator), though it was 6 days of using and it was first day such trouble.
Airplane mode twice toggles on/off fixes problems.

Updated to 3.11.15. Still same issue(plane mode switch didn't help). Added another bug (offtopic but still): when trying to longpress on call in call history screen - crash. And appeared "google properities" icon... I'm thinking about making backup and clean install... but this is troublemaking procedure...