No rom, no boot, phone not working :(

daniel1995

Members
Jan 31, 2020
Hello again :(

I screwed up to install the xiaomi.eu rom and now I have the phone without ANYTHING, I deleted the entire system and I don't have any rom installed :(

Any solution to this problem? The phone does not leave the screen fastboot ...

Thanks , Xiaomi Mi 9

Hello again :(

I screwed up to install the xiaomi.eu rom and now I have the phone without ANYTHING, I deleted the entire system and I don't have any rom installed :(

Any solution to this problem? The phone does not leave the screen fastboot ...

Thanks , Xiaomi Mi 9
Hi,
can you enter the recovery by the key combination? If this doesn't work flash stock rom with MiFlash - don't relock the bootloader.
Good luck

Hi,
can you enter the recovery by the key combination? If this doesn't work flash stock rom with MiFlash - don't relock the bootloader.
Good luck

Hello. The phone is stuck in the fastboot. There is no rom or anything on the phone. How do I do this with MiFlash?

Connect your device to PC ..open fastboot cmd line....
Fastboot devices...to detect your device...
Then type ...fastboot reboot recovery...
From there copy the ROM to internal storage and flash...

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Nothing works. It does not install TWRP, it is stuck in fastboot mode.

Does your PC detect it ?

Yes, fastboot finds the device and everything on the computer. But then there is an error when I place the second command (fastboot boot twrp.img).

Everything worked fine before, but after erasing EVERYTHING from the phone, it was my mistake, now I have this problem: /

Yes, fastboot finds the device and everything on the computer. But then there is an error when I place the second command (fastboot boot twrp.img).

Everything worked fine before, but after erasing EVERYTHING from the phone, it was my mistake, now I have this problem: /
Commands and steps to use and follow are:
- fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- press vol up + power to boot twrp
- adb push rom.zip /tmp/
- flash rom from within TWRP
- perform factory reset
- reboot

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

Reactions: iamme729
Hello :) I already fixed this with MiFlash by installing the official rom.

Now I have the weekly xiaomi.eu rom 20.1.21 on Mi 9 and I love it!

Now a question, whenever I look for updates in the settings of the phone, it says that there was an error with the server and that I should check it on the xiaomi.eu website.
Is this normal to happen? Won't I have updates around here?

Thank you all for your help.

That happens on different builds from time to time .. you can download the latest build manually...it will likely be fixed in newer builds....

And to install manually just go to twrp and install in zip? If I want to format the phone at any time, how do I do it on twrp? What options should I choose in the wipe location?