3.Tried flash Xiaomi EU so phone got stuck on TWRP - Booltoop
4.Flash ROM via xiaomi flash - halfway through got an error
5.Phone did not switch on
6.Tried test point method and recovered
7.Flash official ROM then no service
8.Flash to china ROM still no service
9.Flash to eea ROM issue is the same
10.Flash to EU ROM no any help
11.Bring to the Xiaomi service they said no hardware issues, it's a software trouble.
12. Unfortunately they cannot help
So what can I do?

1. Flash MIUI12 closed beta phone was okay no issues
2. Flash MIUI12 latest closed beta no issues
3.Tried flash Xiaomi EU so phone got stuck on TWRP - Booltoop
4.Flash ROM via xiaomi flash - halfway through got an error
5.Phone did not switch on
6.Tried test point method and recovered
7.Flash official ROM then no service
8.Flash to china ROM still no service
9.Flash to eea ROM issue is the same
10.Flash to EU ROM no any help
11.Bring to the Xiaomi service they said no hardware issues, it's a software trouble.
12. Unfortunately they cannot help
So what can I do?
11- Xiaomi Service said it's not HW issue. so, they must be able to flash a service rom to show you it is true!
Expected they a true service....

11- Xiaomi Service said it's not HW issue. so, they must be able to flash a service rom to show you it is true!
It´s a self made problem, so i think, you have to pay for flashing software on your device. Also they can deny to do this, because it´s not an eror from manufacturer.
Stuck on twrp mostly depends on wiping data, not format data after flashing twrp. Also some users forget to reboot into recovery after flashing twrp, before the xiaomi rom is copied to the internal storage.

Reactions: LOLO9393
It´s a self made problem, so i think, you have to pay for flashing software on your device. Also they can deny to do this, because it´s not an eror from manufacturer.
Stuck on twrp mostly depends on wiping data, not format data after flashing twrp. Also some users forget to reboot into recovery after flashing twrp, before the xiaomi rom is copied to the internal storage.

I know it was a issue with TWRP, then I found the correct TWRP which is Chinese language flash file it was really good. So Now the problem is service center does not offer any solution. What can I do with it?

I know it was a issue with TWRP, then I found the correct TWRP which is Chinese language flash file it was really good. So Now the problem is service center does not offer any solution. What can I do with it?
Flash to any other rom does not support

Flash to any other rom does not support
If a fastboot rom doesn't reset your phone (as I understood?), the only solution is to flash EDL service rom via a "kind" provider.
they are many around here.

If a fastboot rom doesn't reset your phone (as I understood?), the only solution is to flash EDL service rom via a "kind" provider.
they are many around here.
I'm in Sri Lanka, unfortunately no service of as you mentioned. Helpless now

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk