*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Or Snapdragon Camera

Koshen Bz

Members
Jul 2, 2016
Hi there!

Is it possible to install those app? *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* gives FC and Snapdragon from Note 3 crashes too. Any solutions?

*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is working fine for me. You have to install it from the play store and not from other sources, as latest versions require Camera API v2 which Mi5 does not support.

- sent from my Mi5

*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is working fine for me. You have to install it from the play store and not from other sources, as latest versions require Camera API v2 which Mi5 does not support.

- sent from my Mi5

I have no *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* in play market :(

Mi5 has Camera API 2, you can activate in build.prop

Can you send me *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* API please?

Try this one http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...ra-2-5-052-2005148-30-2-android-apk-download/

By the way, it does not activate the API 2, it's just a fake workaround, as the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* I can install from store is the old API1 version and not the newer one, which does not working great (just tried).

- sent from my Mi5
Ahaaa, that is 2.x version. It's works, but how about 3.x versions? Or doesn't meter? 3+ versions has new features, I think so. It is even 4.x version existing, from Android 7 preview.

What about snapdragon camera? It can enable 60fps video capturing on Note 3, what about Mi5?

If you want camera API 2 and work with such apps like Manual Camera - just add that to your build.prop:

persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1

Ahaaa, that is 2.x version. It's works, but how about 3.x versions? Or doesn't meter? 3+ versions has new features, I think so. It is even 4.x version existing, from Android 7 preview.

What about snapdragon camera? It can enable 60fps video capturing on Note 3, what about Mi5?

If you want camera API 2 and work with such apps like Manual Camera - just add that to your build.prop:

That's what I was talking about. Adding that line to build.prop is just a workaround. *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 3.x works only with Camera API v2, so if it crashes is because actually API v2 are not supported.
Talking about snapdragon camera, flashable zips exist, so you can try few if them and see if they work, just google it.

- sent from my Mi5

Talking about snapdragon camera, flashable zips exist, so you can try few if them and see if they work, just google it.

So sad... Mi5 Flahgship has no Camera API 2.

I tried 4 different Snapdragon Cameras - zero result.

And one more question - do you have problem with video capture? My video in viewfinder looks great, but after saving it has different contrast and deep dark shadows. Any fixes?

So sad... Mi5 Flahgship has no Camera API 2.

I tried 4 different Snapdragon Cameras - zero result.

And one more question - do you have problem with video capture? My video in viewfinder looks great, but after saving it has different contrast and deep dark shadows. Any fixes?
Yeah, there was a petition on en.miui.com forum to make MIUI devs implement it.
Video seems to be normal to me now.

- sent from my Mi5

Then these line on build.prop works or not? I will try right now!

Edit:

It seem not work! :((

I try again, and it seem it works... I use Manual Camera Compatibility and it seem it works!

I will try install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and Snapdragon camera!

Edit 3:

Snapdragon and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* give FC, they crash..

Manual Camera seems works right... will continue trying new programs...

Last edited: