No voice in internal speaker after this week update

tomer26

Members
May 30, 2013
hey,
ive got a pretty serious problem, after ive updated to this week weekly update, ive got no voice in the internal speaker of the phone, not hearing the waiting ring, no the other person, completey silent..

ive tried everythink i thought of, checked its not muted, rest the phone to factory setting, taken battery out and back in, nothing will help.
when im putting it on speaker there is no problem in this speaker (guess its not the same one?)

thanks in advance,
Tomer

I will try this method. I have this problem for long already :) Still looking for a solution.

I have been updating my phone weekly since the first day I got my phone(using updater app). Along the way, the problem started occurring randomly. Now it is happening frequently. Out of 10 calls received/made, only 2 are success. I couldn't trace what was the problem. So to answer your question, it was not because of the last update, because I'm still on 3.9.13. I stopped updating since then, because I'm looking for a solution.

its not working...
and with me its not random, its never work, no matter how much calls i try to do, so this is it? im screwd? \: