No wifi 5Ghz in my Mipad 4 with miui EU

Hi Tom,
Great post. So the only solution is changing the channel on my router?
Cheers

You never mentioned your country so it's hard to help you out.
I am in the USA and use my two MiPad4's in the usa...

To Be Honest, I don't think that the Dev's unlocked the wifi & sim in newer builds as I indicated in my earlier posting. When I bought another MiPad4 and installed the latest build, back in May 2019, the 5ghz would not come up without a sim card. The "fix" was to download & install the 8.12.13 beta build and then side load Igor's Rom wifi fix file. The WifiFix zip file will only work on the 8.12.13 build and not any builds before or after. Simply load the fix zip the same as you would a rom zip in twrp. From there, only dirty ROM flashes moving forward to retain the fix. I believe the fix only applied to the USA- so your mileage may vary. I personally use channel 161+LL on my router and set to HT80 @30dBm. I run DD-WRT on my router fwiw... Maybe Igor can patch the final MiUi10 build for the fix?

You never mentioned your country so it's hard to help you out.
I am in the USA and use my two MiPad4's in the usa...

To Be Honest, I don't think that the Dev's unlocked the wifi & sim in newer builds as I indicated in my earlier posting. When I bought another MiPad4 and installed the latest build, back in May 2019, the 5ghz would not come up without a sim card. The "fix" was to download & install the 8.12.13 beta build and then side load Igor's Rom wifi fix file. The WifiFix zip file will only work on the 8.12.13 build and not any builds before or after. Simply load the fix zip the same as you would a rom zip in twrp. From there, only dirty ROM flashes moving forward to retain the fix. I believe the fix only applied to the USA- so your mileage may vary. I personally use channel 161+LL on my router and set to HT80 @30dBm. I run DD-WRT on my router fwiw... Maybe Igor can patch the final MiUi10 build for the fix?
Thanks a lot. I'll have a try.