New No wifi calling on xiaomi.eu rom

luqasz1

Members
Apr 14, 2019
Hi,

I have a Mix 4 and when it works on latest china stable rom wifi calling is working.

I flashed xiaomi eu weekly rom and vowifi doesn't work.

I live in Poland and my carrier name is "Play". Is any solution to fix this?

I don't have mbn_eea or mbn_global. Vowifi doesn't work, only volte works.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-27-19-04-04-881_com.xiaomi.mtb.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-27-19-04-04-881_com.xiaomi.mtb.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Have you tried the second method?

Attachments

• network-profile.jpg
    network-profile.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 296
In xiaomi eu stable second method works. Earlier I had beta version. I have vowifi icon now, thanks :)

Tried to erase my messsage but dont finde the option xD method of links worked too for me in v13.0.5.0.SJDCNXM

Last edited:
What can I do if my operator won't let me use VoLTE and VoWiFi on my Mix 4 specifically? I know that it works perfectly on my Mix 4 in France on Orange network (not my actual operator, I'm on a MVNO) because I have used it when I put my SIM card in it in the first place.
I had an idea : I switched my SIM to my """old""" Mi 10T Pro (original EEA rom), got back my VoLTE and VoWiFi (IMS registration) after ~12 hours, then put my SIM card back in my Mi 4 and after ~3 hours, VoLTE and VoWiFi gone. They won't come back until I put my sim card in another phone and wait for these services to come back...
I thought that maybe they could "validate" my IMEI to use these services but idk if the problem is here