noob question

angyone1

Members
Aug 7, 2018
Hello to all, I recently installed xiaomi.eu rom with miui 10 and android oreo 8.1 version 8.8.16 and I noticed that in the information of the photo files there is written: program name sagit-user 7.1.1 NMF26X V8. 2.17.0 NCACNEC release-keys while before with the miui 9 global official there was written jason-user 7.1.1 NMF26X V9.6.2.0 NCHMIFD release-keys. So the noob question arises spontaneously, the camera app in miui 10 is not the official one for the mi note 3 jason and is not even for android oreo 8.1? it's correct ? sorry again my bad english and my stupid question and thank you! :)

Update 8.8.16 was supposed to be suspended due to camera problems. It is possible that this application has been used temporarily.

If it makes the quality of the jason camera go up to where it was in MIUI 9, EVERYTHING is good news. If they port an older camera app to solve the quality problems, perfect!

If it makes the quality of the jason camera go up to where it was in MIUI 9, EVERYTHING is good news. If they port an older camera app to solve the quality problems, perfect!

I'm very sorry but this does not seem a sensible answer ...

I think the fingerprint version for sagit (Mi 6) is used for convenience by the developers. It is used in other devices and makes no difference. I checked build.prop and in the beginning of the file the fingerprint for jason is correct and at the end under additional lines added by xiaomi.eu the fingerprint is for sagit.

I'm very sorry but this does not seem a sensible answer ...

You asked "the camera app in miui 10 is not the official one for the mi note 3 jason and is not even for android oreo 8.1? it's correct ?", didn't you? So, maybe the developers ported a camera app from a different device or different android version to solve well-known problems with the inferior image quality of the "official one for the mi note 3 jason". Do you prefer an "original" version, just because it is original (and bad), or do you appreciate efforts of developers to improve the situation? Doesn't seem like a sensible answer to you? To me it does!

You asked "the camera app in miui 10 is not the official one for the mi note 3 jason and is not even for android oreo 8.1? it's correct ?", didn't you? So, maybe the developers ported a camera app from a different device or different android version to solve well-known problems with the inferior image quality of the "official one for the mi note 3 jason". Do you prefer an "original" version, just because it is original (and bad), or do you appreciate efforts of developers to improve the situation? Doesn't seem like a sensible answer to you? To me it does!
Ok ok no problem... But I'm not happy in any case... Sorry... Peace and love ! lol