Note 3g Brick - Need Help

bio-racing

Members
Jul 29, 2015
Yesterday I try to update my Redmi Note 3g from the last version of Miui 7 to Miui 8.
After the procedure (I do the partition explained here https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-6-16-17-18-miui-8.32197/page-52#post-300115) the device doesen't recognize both sim (and appear that I'm not alone...).

After many attemp, I decided to format the phone.

I use that guide https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/sp-flash-tool-guide-unbrick-your-device.24488/ (I'm not a newbie....), but now, switching on the phone, it remain in black screen with "Mi" logo, gold.

Now? What can I do? Any ideas?

Thanks

Eureka! :)
I help myself.
It's right to use flashtool, but with the fastboot rom V7, not with the V5 like.

My old friend, my Note 3g, came back to life another time!

hi bio-racing,
I have also formatted my Redmi Note 3G in SP Flash Tool, but I failed to make my phone working again. How did you do it?

Hi bio-racing,
When I tried to flash the fastboot ROM V7 from your link above, SP Flashtool said phone mismatch. Mine is the first generation Redmi Note with MediaTek MT6592, not the lastest model of Redmi Note 3 with the Snapdragon 650.

Hi, my phone is the same as yours, Note 3g, about 2 years old.
The file that I downoloaded (and used) is "lcsh92_wet_jb9_global_images_V7.0.2.0.KHDMICI_20151016.0000.3_4.4_global_5c7b784c27"

In the link a-234.html, there are these two which are applicable but both are not the lcsh92_wet_jb9....
that you have mentioned!!
Redmi Note 3 MTK Latest China Developer Version Fastboot File Download
Redmi Note 3 MTK Latest China Stable Version Fastboot File Download

"I posted the name of the file, that you could see when the download is finished.
In any case, I use the the Dev version, but it's the same.

Ps: In this moment, I can't find our fastboot rom link .... there isn't "note 3g" in the list of device....

PPSS ATTENTION!!!! "REDMI NOTE 3 MTK" (that you downloaded) is not Redmi Note 3g! In the new Note 3, with Mtk processor, on the market from end of 2015

Last edited: