MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
as i said i can't confirm hard battery drain on my Redmi-3 pro. I used ~20% in 24h with ~2 hours screen on time and mobile data @3G and sync Whatsapp active for most of the time. Its about equal to Miui 7. only charging takes much longer.
Charging time you said? That noticeable? 0-100 or 30-90?

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

This is my Redmi 3 pro, awesome as in the past.
Screenshot_2016-06-20-21-43-05-224_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Reactions: Suo Eno
Then clearly it's my setup. Will need to dig in deeper and probably weed out the culprits.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Hi, thanks for your great job!!!!

I have a problem with my mi max. I install the trwp by fastboot, next i install the rom 6.6.16 by twrp and all is great. But when i reboot the device, the sim does not appear.

I go to setup-SIM and its say NO SIM.

What can i do?
I have flash for fasboot china developer 7.3.16 and the same; when i configurated the mi max i have SIM, when reboot no.

Something to do?

Reactions: NayGyi
Found a bug on miui 8. If you update the apps from aptoide or blackmart it will install it like cloned apps
Can also confirm that apps installed from other market etc aptoide, will be immediately cloned.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I do not usually use stock/google keyboard.At previous roms I had to choose my preferred keyboard just for once after flashing.But now I have to do it from settings everytime I open my browser.Is this a bug or something?

I'm running the latest miui 7 on my mi4 but don't have TWRP installed. Do I need TWRP for this or do I just wipe Cache and Data and then intsall from updater or fastboot mode? Also, miui 8 not rooted right? I have been lurking for awhile here, what do you guys use for backing up your contacts, msgs and obviously app and user data?

Why filter camera on my mi4s cant be open? I think its bug here..
Another bug i counter is on my notification slide its not smooth

I'm running the latest miui 7 on my mi4 but don't have TWRP installed. Do I need TWRP for this or do I just wipe Cache and Data and then intsall from updater or fastboot mode? Also, miui 8 not rooted right? I have been lurking for awhile here, what do you guys use for backing up your contacts, msgs and obviously app and user data?
You're running latest miui 7 china build then right? If your bootloader is not unlocked you need to do that first and yes you need twrp to flash this rom. I don't back-up anything but you can use built-in back-up feature that needs your Mi account.

I have a problem with miui 8. No conect my user aliexpress. I tried lasted versions and i have the same problem. Please check it. I'm user of xiaomi mi4 with marshmallow and miui 8 6.6.16

Attachments

• IMG_20160621_020258.jpg
    IMG_20160621_020258.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 684
Last edited:
Anyone having issue clock disappear from statusbar?
Mine is gone in All page launcher,
My friends MiNote Pro appears in page which dont show clock widget

I can't open my phone Settings after flashing the modem. Already wipe it all, I am using 2014813. Even the official ROM just the same problem, unable to tap phone Settings, please help :(

You're running latest miui 7 china build then right? If your bootloader is not unlocked you need to do that first and yes you need twrp to flash this rom. I don't back-up anything but you can use built-in back-up feature that needs your Mi account.

No I have the latest Miui 7 from this website, I have been getting my ROM here for about a year. Do I need TWRP even though I have 6.5.26?

Status
Not open for further replies.