Note 7 Pro EU ROM available in 9.5.16

install Eu ROM available in 9.5.16 , through TWRP and everything seems to be fine, works fine
thanks to the team Xiaomi.Eu

Could you please test to see if slow-motion video is working? I'm on MIUI China Stable ROM 10.3.5.0 and slow-motion video is still a bit jittery. If you could record a longer slow-motion video and see if there are any lags/skipped frames, that'd be great.

Reactions: Kyllo1983
install Eu ROM available in 9.5.16 , through TWRP and everything seems to be fine, works fine
thanks to the team Xiaomi.Eu
Hi, how did you flash this rom? I can't seem to install TWRP on my violet. Can you send me a link?I'm currently On China Global 10.2 stable. Thanks!

Reactions: Kyllo1983
Hi, how did you flash this rom? I can't seem to install TWRP on my violet. Can you send me a link?I'm currently On China Global 10.2 stable. Thanks!

Watch tutorial YouTube installation TWRP in Redmi Note 7 Pro and follow the steps

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

follow the steps, and in the forum Xiaomi.Eu there is also explanation of installation

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[QUOTE = "vlachorumsapiens, post: 487639, miembro: 221551"]
¿Podría por favor probar si el video en cámara lenta está funcionando? Estoy en MIUI China Stable ROM 10.3.5.0 y el video en cámara lenta todavía está un poco nervioso. Si pudieras grabar un video en cámara lenta más largo y ver si hay retrasos / fotogramas omitidos, sería genial.
[/CITAR]
si la cámara funciona con lentitud y la cámara rápida también funciona bien

Reactions: vlachorumsapiens
Could you please test to see if slow-motion video is working? I'm on MIUI China Stable ROM 10.3.5.0 and slow-motion video is still a bit jittery. If you could record a longer slow-motion video and see if there are any lags/skipped frames, that'd be great.

If the camera works slowly, and the fast camera also works well,

Reactions: vlachorumsapiens