Notification window

Cyberponcho

Members
Apr 1, 2013
Hi fellow users, i have a question, i've been checking the forum and googleling around for the past hour trying to find a solution before posting here and i apologize if i'm reposting the same question again, everytime i unlock my galaxy s2 it pops this message window before i can actually see the home screen of my phone, is there a way to disable this? any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Unlock by dragging wheel down... Not to right side...

Thanks for the quick answer, unlocking is not the problem, i drag wheel and enter my pin to unlock phone and it works fine, the thing is right after i unlock i have abig white window with an overview of my messages, it's not really big deal, i just have to touch the return button and then is gone, but being a custom rom you should be able to control if you want to see this window or not.

Then, you are not unlocking right way...

Its not normal behavior after unlock...

Like i said before, unlocking is not the problem, i would just like to change settings so when i unlock my phone i don't have that window that i have to close before i can access my home screen, would it help if i post a screenshot of that windowso you know what i'm taking about?

Like i said before, unlocking is not the problem, i would just like to change settings so when i unlock my phone i don't have that window that i have to close before i can access my home screen, would it help if i post a screenshot of that windowso you know what i'm taking about?
Ok so whats your steps?

You are on home screen (so with wallpaper and clock), then you lock device and unlock by pulling down orb and you see MMS app interior?
Like: Desktop > Lock > Unlock > MMS app?

Or you are wihin MMS app and then lock device, and after unlocking you get MMS app?
Like: MMS > Lock > Unlock > MMS?

In second case its normal. In first case its not normal.

Gentlemen, this is most embarrasing, i reckon this window that i have to close after pulling orb down and entering my pin to unlock screen is a built in accion on the default Miui theme, i just installed another theme and after unlocking my phone this window is not there anymore o_O, for someone who works with Linux for over 10 years and is not new to Android and custom roms I have to say this is one of those very embarrasing moments when i would like to hide somewhere and never get out again, please forgive my big stupidity, thanks again for taking your time to read my 'problem'