Notifications delayed or not coming at all

armin_olat

Members
Mar 1, 2017
Hi, since I started using the latest version of Hyper OS for Cupid, notifications are not coming through or are severely delayed (30 minutes or more).

I did a clean install.

The issue happens with most apps, but it's most prominent with WhatsApp

I tried disabling battery optimization, enabling autostart, locking WhatsApp in recents and disabling "pause blabla". These settings used to work before, but now notification are not coming through.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Does Hyper OS have any additional options I should toggle or something?

Please see the attached screenshots.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-30-17-53-00-928_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-30-17-53-00-928_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_2023-12-30-17-53-45-366_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-30-17-53-45-366_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: ChrisAegrim
I have the exact same issue on my 13 Ultra. Everything worked fine before the update, it is extremely annoying.
Little update, I just noticed a new version dropped earlier today, after installing that one it appears to be fixed, at least whatsapp and facebook messenger seem to work again, other apps only time will tell

Reactions: armin_olat
Little update, I just noticed a new version dropped earlier today, after installing that one it appears to be fixed, at least whatsapp and facebook messenger seem to work again, other apps only time will tell
Thanks for letting us know. I'll try the latest version.

Hi, since I started using the latest version of Hyper OS for Cupid, notifications are not coming through or are severely delayed (30 minutes or more).

I did a clean install.

The issue happens with most apps, but it's most prominent with WhatsApp

I tried disabling battery optimization, enabling autostart, locking WhatsApp in recents and disabling "pause blabla". These settings used to work before, but now notification are not coming through.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Does Hyper OS have any additional options I should toggle or something?

Please see the attached screenshots.

Thanks.
Have you gotten any solution?
I'm currently experiencing the same issue too and it's tiring at this point