Notifications Problem

And try this too
c5f90cdebded6653ed64b968d7d1a7ef.jpg

Enviado desde mi GT-P5110 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
I remember that sometimes you had messages, sometimes not! your experience serving on the members! Thank you
Like me...
For example I am using the phone (on Facebook) connected to a Internet but the Whatsapp Messges do not arrive to me until I open the app...

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

My problem is that, the phone is like if it dont to be connected to the Internet because the messages and notification do not arrive me...

But do not get the notifications?
No, do not arrive me the notifications...
I am going to change the SIM card, I am going to put a new one because the SIM card was very old...I do not if it will work but....

And I am going to test the MIUI 6 stable rom....Until the Friday when will be released the new update of MIUI 7....

No, do not arrive me the notifications...
I am going to change the SIM card, I am going to put a new one because the SIM card was very old...I do not if it will work but....

And I am going to test the MIUI 6 stable rom....Until the Friday when will be released the new update of MIUI 7....
Ok, but missed call notifications arrive? sms?

Yes, the missed call arrive me and the sms too.
Is like the connection to Internet was down...

LOL incredibleeeee....
I have installed the last stable ROM of MIUI 7 and it still the same...
Does not work...
23e26c693e5bb7e0741dc4d906bf5574.jpg

Well..Now the notifications arrive me when I unlock the phone...While phone is lock do not arrive the notifications....

Well..Now the notifications arrive me when I unlock the phone...While phone is lock do not arrive the notifications....

But these functions are part of the programs and the ROM, did you check?