[Nov. 16 - ver.1.5.2] MIUI weather update

trxuan

Members
Nov 8, 2010

Attachments

• icon_weatherHD.png
    icon_weatherHD.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 959
I wasnt able to download the app directly, but woked with the zipped file. Though since I dont speak mandarin I have no idea if this works outside of china or not. Tried typing in a few cities, but no luck...

No nexus support? ! And is this suppose to be international now? or is just an update for their chinese native weather app?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Here's some SS of the app for you guys to drool on. I did...

6c04bff1-04ed-ab68.jpg
6c04bff1-04fc-2bb6.jpg
6c04bff1-0507-d180.jpg

6c04bff1-0516-001a.jpg

unless they make it so the app works outside of China it wont be possible to make it English! sorry guys.

This new version has gps but for some reason it still doesn't work right.. The date was in english but the temperature was off by a few C°

I'm almost done with an English translation. I'll have to double check the version though. Its alot of work

I downloaded a version the other day, and that still only had Chinese cities listed in the database. Didn't try installing, didn't see the point. Yes it now accepts gps location but I'm pretty sure it would still only work inside China. Id like to be proven wrong however as it does look pretty good.

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Yeah, I was able to get it working after reading your post above. Hadn't had my coffee yet. Like you, I don't speak Mandarin Chinese, so I wasn't able to tell if it was working properly. I can tell you, the Celsius conversion didn't match up with the actual temperature at my location.

The time and date matched my location but I think I'm getting Beijing's weather. It's hard to say, the temps match but not the condition. Also the highs in the forecasts match but not the lows.

Ah well, it's a beautiful widget. I'm almost tempted to use it anyway.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Ah well, it's a beautiful widget. I'm almost tempted to use it anyway.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

that's how I felt! Lol unless someone from beautiful widget could replicate the skin that be awesome

its simi clock !!! get this on market

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

its simi clock !!! get this on market

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

The weather widget is totally not simi clock, but simi does have a kick-ass weather widget. Seriously, if you don't have simi clock, go to the market and get it.

Edit: effing auto correct changing simi to similar...