Now you can buy Mi Credit ( MiCredit ) using PayPal

Just sent $5 for 20 mi credits. Thanks!
--just realised I did not include $0.6 paypal fee. What do you mean by "No need to add Paypal fee if you choose to pay fee by yourself"? Sorry, it's my first time doing this...

Just sent $5 for 20 mi credits. Thanks!
--just realised I did not include $0.6 paypal fee. What do you mean by "No need to add Paypal fee if you choose to pay fee by yourself"? Sorry, it's my first time doing this...

Credit loaded ! please check and confirm. If you choose the option to send money as friend or family then you get this option ;)
anyway i loaded the 20 mi , i hope next time you will not forget to include the fee ;)

Hi Hadron, just sent request for 20 MI credit on PayPal. Thanks for doing this, great help. :)

Hi, how long does it take to get the credits added? I sent a payment a few hours ago but account is still at zero. No rush, just curious.

Hi, how long does it take to get the credits added? I sent a payment a few hours ago but account is still at zero. No rush, just curious.
credit loaded . please check. Usually it does not take much time but as its manual credit load, so if its after mid night in china it might take few hour because i might be sleeping.
thanks