Now you can buy Mi Credit ( MiCredit ) using PayPal

Hadron could u plz transfer 9 credit. But I will transfer the amount on 1st when I will get money..plz..

I can load mi credit to any MIUI ID for a limited time and you can pay me using PayPal.
Here are the rates/peckages
Please instead of writing on my wall, start a conversation with me. Click here to start a conversation with me
  1. 10mi credit 3.0 USD + 0.5 USD PayPal fee.
  2. 20mi credit 5.0 USD + 0.5 USD PayPal fee.
  3. 30mi credit 7.5 USD + 0.7 USD PayPal fee.
  4. 40mi credit 10.0 USD + 0.8 USD PayPal fee.
  5. 50mi credit 12.0 USD + 1.0 USD PayPal fee.
  6. 100mi credit 24.0 USD + 1.6 USD PayPal fee.
  7. 200mi credit 47.0 USD + 3.0 USD PayPal fee
  8. more than 200 mi credit is also possible.

(Please Enter MIUI ID/Email and How much Mi credit you want in description field and amount then click update)

hi mate,

I have just made a $5 payment. my miui email id is: victor.salciuc@gmail.com.

I couldn't pay the 0.5 fee though.

Let me know,

Thanks

Sent a payment for 40 Mi Credit, account is in details of the payment.. Thanks :)

Hi when I click on my email it just brings up a current user. I messed around through the settings and saw this is this my ID?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-08-23-42-20.png
    Screenshot_2013-09-08-23-42-20.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 316
Thanks for this offer, I too am keen to try the paid themes. Have just sent you a Paypal payment. Just let me know when to check my account. Thanks again...

Thanks for this offer, I too am keen to try the paid themes. Have just sent you a Paypal payment. Just let me know when to check my account. Thanks again...
Credit loaded.
Please check your account.
Thanks

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

That's crazy...less than ten minutes from paying to receiving the credit! Awesome! Thanks so much for supporting the community with this service.

hi, i want to buy 100 mi credits.
it's possible that my xiaomi user name is my phone number?
thanks