Now you can buy Mi Credit ( MiCredit ) using PayPal

View attachment 7061
Now MEIZU Flyme credit load is also available (Check at end of post)

I can load micredit to any MIUI ID and you can pay using PayPal.
Here are the rates/peckages

Please instead of writing on my wall, start a conversation with me. Click here to start a conversation with me

Mi Credit-> Price + Paypal Fee = Total Amount
  1. 10mi credit 3.0 + 0.5 = 3.5 USD
  2. 20mi credit 5.0 + 0.6 = 5.6 USD
  3. 30mi credit 7.5 + 0.7 = 8.2 USD
  4. 40mi credit 10.0 + 0.8 = 10.8 USD
  5. 50mi credit 12.0 + 1.0 = 13.0 USD
  6. 100mi credit 24.0 + 1.6 = 25.6 USD
  7. 200mi credit 47.0 + 3.0 = 50.0 USD
  8. more than 200mi credit is also possible.

(Please Enter MIUI ID/Email and How much Mi credit you want in description field and amount then click update)

NOTE:
Please make the payment including the Paypal Fee.
In order to load mi credit send me your xiaomi account number/MiCloud email in Paypal message.

You can find the account number/email as shown in screen shot.

View attachment 8357 View attachment 8358 View attachment 8359

View attachment 6401 View attachment 6402 View attachment 6403 View attachment 6404 View attachment 6405 View attachment 6406

send me a personal message to get the balance.
my Paypal account is
View attachment 6038

*** For meizu Flyme load send me yourid@Flyme.cn
Rates are same as MiCredits
Hey man
How many credits do I need to enhance my micloud space? I actually have 5 GB and I'm willing to expand it up to 10 GB
Cheers

Hey man
How many credits do I need to enhance my micloud space? I actually have 5 GB and I'm willing to expand it up to 10 GB
Cheers
I am sorry i could not find the option to increase the MIcloud space. i will ask around and let you know.
there is another free option to increase the space by one GB every month. Log into your account at https://i.mi.com and then click on you storage information then click on upgrade and you will get extra 1Gb once every month so your space can increase by 1GB every month. (You have to log in at least once every month on that web page and click upgrade)
hope it helps

No i did not deny any payment . it must be paypal. use paypal to make payment

Thanks for the extremely prompt reply.
I tried both a PayPal exchange and my Visa.
Both were denied...
This has never happened before.

Hi hadron, I just PM'd you my PayPal transaction ID and order details. A confirmation of receipt will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

Hello my friend!I just PM'd you my PayPal transaction ID and order details!The Transaction ID is 1G763202LD170070Y Thank you and i am waiting for your servise!