OEM unlock

elitaz

Members
Jan 8, 2024
Hi. Need community help.
I am trying to unlock bootloader on my Redmi note 13 Pro Plus (Chinese version with English language) but every time when I am trying to add device via SIM network I am having an error that system is being upgraded and I need to try later. I have tried different accounts, VPN, nothing helps. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-06-14-34-42-131_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-06-14-34-42-131_com.android.settings.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 242
Reactions: morfin01
I found a post, that is impossible to unlock bootloader on this phone. Is there any way to root this phone without unlocking bootloader? Main reason I need to root is to be able to use android auto, because at the moment I am not able

Same issue for me on Redmi note 13 Pro Plus (Chinese version with English language). Any support is very much appreciated.

you need to wait 7days after bind your account to the phone .see the youtube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: morfin01
@sparkvision, It's already over 7 days. still, it's showing System is being upgraded. Also, can you send a YouTube link for the English language, unfortunately, I can't understand the Chinese language, TIA.

you need to wait 7days after bind your account to the phone .see the youtube
The problem is we can't bind accounts to the phones

this is for HyperOS user to bypass the bootloader unlock application (account level blablah), not for bypassing the account adding, and not for MIUI.
at this point there hasn't been HyperOS for this model, and what the script would try to do is just making an ordinary post request to add the account, which is blocked by Xiaomi, and you would get the exact same error as adding account in dev options.
1706390578892.png

Last edited:
this is a real frustration, same error to me: the system is being upgraded please try again later
Redmi Note Pro 5G Global Version MIUI 14.0.6.0

Xioami what are you up to you are disappointing me!!!