Official English ROM in MIUI site !???

Mar 30, 2012
If MIUI has official English, What am I doing here? o_O

Just wanted to know that do the MIUI releases Official English MIUI ROM.
The picture below is the screenshot of the MIUI.com where it is written Chinese and ENGLISH !!!

ss.jpg

Miuiandroid removes some apps and does other tweaks to ensure you have the best english experience. For example, the chinese MIUI app market is removed in MA roms.

Not everything is English either. It was a step in the right direction, but its poor English and some random APKs are missing translations. Not to mention their download speed outside of China is slow -_-

You should stay with our ROM.

Sad we did not got supermarket and call recording here, maybe release a special fix for it in swizzerland? (legal there, forum miui.ch)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

Sad we did not got supermarket and call recording here, maybe release a special fix for it in swizzerland? (legal there, forum miui.ch)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

SuperMarket doesn't have defined XML to translate. It pulls from their servers with no true translation, so it really doesn't work in other countries. So its not really a matter of legalness.

As for Call Recording. Thats what kernels are for. Install a 2CWR kernel if you wish to record people.

Ok, thanks for the answer, so they really have English in their ROM.

Testing isn't a bad thing, is it?
The xiaomi rom is in english but as they say some apps isnt translated and you get a lot of chinese apps that unless you speak chinese or live in china you probably dont need.

Miuiandroid.com rom has more translations and fixes for the international market the chinese miui is more for the chinese people or people who speak chinese. :)

Why would testing be a bad thing? Testing is always good and you probably learn new stuff from doing that. And if you like testing new stuff sure why not :)