Ok following my last bad try, I again reinstall from scratch the whole system, I will resume the proper commands, I did here:1. Installed twrp_grus-MI9SE_3.5.A9_07-03-2021_d-bl.img from https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=323030 while still on Android 11 latest beta rom
2. Uninstalled Magisk
3. Cleared Caches
4. Installed 21.3.5 dirty
5. Removed Cache again
6. Reboot, login
7. Reboot to Recovery with pin
8. Installed latest Magisk
No issues so far (except UX ones that I'm dealing with but that's different topic)
Didn't try GPay or flashing anything else yet
- Start from Miui global 12.0.3 (so android 10)
- Install TWRP:
- Boot to fastboot (using Power & Vol -)
- Use this command: "fastboot flash recovery twrp_grus-MI9SE_3.5.A9_07-03-2021_d-bl.img"
- I have restarted under Miui after using this (wrong) command: "fastboot boot recovery"
- Reboot again under Fastboot
- Try to reboot under TRWP with success using this command: "fastboot boot twrp_grus-MI9SE_3.5.A9_07-03-2021_d-bl.img"
- Decryption possible
- Reboot to Miui using TWRP to backup images, etc...
- Reboot again to fastboot
- Reboot again into TRWP using fastboot cmd
- Decrypt without pb
- Under TWRP place xiaomi.eu WEEKLY 20.12.9 - Android 10 from computer to the phone internal storage
- Wipe / swipe to factory reset
- Install Weekly 20.12.9 Rom
- Wipe cache+dalvik at the end of the flashing
- Reboot to Weekly 20.12.9
- Here I went to the Mi-recovery...
- Back again to fastboot and flash vbmeta using "fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img"
- And ****ed again, because the recovery wont decrypt anymore using the pattern !