Official TWRP for Mi 9 SE

Alexiaomi

Members
Oct 28, 2014
Dear Mi 9 SE users,

Since yesterday there's an official TWRP for your device. Grus.

Regards,
Alex

Did you restart recovery in twrp after flashing twrp? Did the rom load?
Was there an error when installing the rom?

Alex
I installed it via fastboot, I did format data and wipes and then reboot recovery. Flashed the rom and did not load, red letters appeared and the rom did not flash. I switched TWRP by SHRP and it worked.

I installed it via fastboot, I did format data and wipes and then reboot recovery. Flashed the rom and did not load, red letters appeared and the rom did not flash. I switched TWRP by SHRP and it worked.
I will have to try it myself and see what happens. Just waiting on a new display to arrive. I will let you know later on.
Thanks for your reaction.

Perfect, thanks.
Hi, I tried the official TWRP yesterday. Is not working like you said. I tried many times in different ways, but error everytime. So, I had to flash another (unofficial) TWRP too.

Does anybody have the same problem with this official TWRP? Or any solution for making it work?

I want to flash this twrp via fastboot but stuck at sending twrp.img
And i cant Install it via Recovery because it Looks Like i dont have one anymore. All ways to Boot into Recovery fail i Always get to fastboot

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk

Please tell me when you try it. I tried flshing with it the new developer 12.5 rom and didn`t work.
Hi, I will receive some new screens this week and after fixing one Mi 9 SE I can try this new official TWRP out. Will let you know
Alex

I want to flash this twrp via fastboot but stuck at sending twrp.img
And i cant Install it via Recovery because it Looks Like i dont have one anymore. All ways to Boot into Recovery fail i Always get to fastboot

Hi, what happens after "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img"? Any message?

Maybe you need to flash fastboot stock rom with Mi Flash (be careful for not locking bootloader, so choose "clean all") and after that try to flash TWRP with fastboot again.

Can you let me know please?
Good luck,
Alex

Hi, what happens after "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img"? Any message?

Maybe you need to flash fastboot stock rom with Mi Flash (be careful for not locking bootloader, so choose "clean all") and after that try to flash TWRP with fastboot again.

Can you let me know please?
Good luck,
Alex
Hi thanks for answering. Only way to get it work was First run "fastboot flash Recovery twrp.img" without Phone plugged. Then command says " waiting for device" after that i plugges in phone in fastboot mode and it worked. Found that solution on reddit. This way also Work If people get " max Download size" error.

Reactions: Ferah A
Hi thanks for answering. Only way to get it work was First run "fastboot flash Recovery twrp.img" without Phone plugged. Then command says " waiting for device" after that i plugges in phone in fastboot mode and it worked. Found that solution on reddit. This way also Work If people get " max Download size" error.

For flashing of course you need to connect your phone, how could twrp be flashed on your phone otherwise?

For flashing of course you need to connect your phone, how could twrp be flashed on your phone otherwise?
U missunderstood me sorry.Plugged in phone First and then Run " fastboot flash......." Didnt worked, Run "fastboot flash......" First and after that Plug in phone worked. Dont ask why , i Just read that on reddit and it worked.

U missunderstood me sorry.Plugged in phone First and then Run " fastboot flash......." Didnt worked, Run "fastboot flash......" First and after that Plug in phone worked. Dont ask why , i Just read that on reddit and it worked.

I misunderstood indeed. But nice that you succeeded. So, do you use this new TWRP? Does it work 100%

Good morning,

I installed the new twrp.img via recovery, it's working but I am not able to flash the new 12.5 miui.

Last edited:
Hello, same here. I flashed the new official TWRP, but got error 7 when installing the 12.5 rom. So I used the unofficial TWRP again. And with that TWRP my Mi9SE installed the 12.5 rom automatically after OTA update.
So, what is exactly the problem with these two official TWRP's?

alexiaomi
Which version did you install and does it work now properly, did you install the new twrp via recovery?

Thanks in advance