Officially Addicted to MIUI

frettfreak

Members
Nov 9, 2010
So is it just me or is there anyone else that keeps checking the home page to see if there has been any new posts from Mark about what goodies tomorrows release will have.

ITS DRIVING ME NUTS NOT TO KNOW!! lol

I just go straight to the source and use Chrome to translate miui.com, and I read the posts in the forums. I even made an account there to download Chinese themes.

I'm EndlessDissent, and I have an addiction.

welcome to the club

I just go straight to the source and use Chrome to translate miui.com, and I read the posts in the forums. I even made an account there to download Chinese themes.

I'm EndlessDissent, and I have an addiction.

I'm always disappointed with all the bugs and then go to another rom, but i cannot stay one day with other rom i always go back to MIUi. ( I just love the work the people do for us )

Oh, and for all the other addicts wondering where the changelog is, here is the Google translated version from miui.com:

Friday, MIUI 35 weeks update. This week, the team remains focused on students who repair and optimization.
Every time before the notice, the total rice that update too, not to force. In fact, many weekly updates, and Friday there will be a complete list.

Friday, MIUI 35 weeks update. This week, the team remains focused on students who repair and optimization.

Phone, SMS messaging, contacts, based mainly on bug fixes:

【Telephone】
Optimization of third-party applications to enhance the listening on the phone operation
Repair have missed calls and messages, LED color and frequency of the problem can not be set
Set call forwarding options fixed contacts when the problem will crash, etc. FC
Missed more than repair or information does not eliminate the problem when the LED

SMS】
Repair after the failure of mass re-issued "not made a" function has been restored
Mass re-issued after the failure of repair options and re-send function has been restored

【Contact】
Contacts to join the group can not fix the problem
Modify the Caller ID fix when select a picture from the gallery will issue FC

Media functions, the camera and concerts is to force:

【Camera】
New full-screen shutter
New anti-shake function

Music
New is playing panel, press operation playlists
Tensile deformation fix to solve the problems album cover
MS Autoplay repair the problem on the concert

Every time before the notice, the total rice that update too, not to force. In fact, many weekly updates, and Friday there will be a complete list.
By the way everyone's attention please: MIUI Themes Design Competition

I actually flashed 4.15 while I was in an AA meeting. This whole ROM thing IS my drug of choice... No kidding I'm Scott and I am an alcoholic and an addict...

Senseless makes sense. MIUI.