New Ok google 9.10.27

But it's not a ROM issue..
Seems Google is playing with it on servers..
the problem is the microphone of the keyboard..if you use the microphone for write..ok google stops working..with rom 11.0.2 stable and 10.4.6, ok google work perfectly (redme k20 pro)

Last edited:
the problem is the microphone of the keyboard..if you use the microphone for write..ok google stops working..with rom 11.0.2 stable and 10.4.6, ok google work perfectly (redme k20 pro)
I have keyboard microphone disabled and the issue happens anyway

Not sure where you got that idea from. Providing any kinds of background playback/PiP mode is not mandatory for any app, and even if a developer decides to add the implementation, he doesn't have to provide it for free.
The way I see it, anything that was make with Linux based software should be free, even wallpapers. if the creators want money for their creations, they should choose another platform

The way I see it, anything that was make with Linux based software should be free, even wallpapers. if the creators want money for their creations, they should choose another platform
The 'way you see it' is detached from reality, even most "free" Linux distros may contain non-free software or propriety closed-source kernel blobs, despite GNU's guidelines. On top of that, Xiaomi is a Chinese corporation that couldn't care less about your idealistic views for Linux, and they are not the only ones. About every company, Chinese and non-Chinese alike, includes proprietary software, paid services and copyrighted content like ringtones and wallpapers. If you wish to change the world, go ahead, just not here.

The 'way you see it' is detached from reality, even most "free" Linux distros may contain non-free software or propriety closed-source kernel blobs, despite GNU's guidelines. On top of that, Xiaomi is a Chinese corporation that couldn't care less about your idealistic views for Linux, and they are not the only ones. About every company, Chinese and non-Chinese alike, includes proprietary software, paid services and copyrighted content like ringtones and wallpapers. If you wish to change the world, go ahead, just not here.
i didn't attack anyone, or ask anyone for anything . just shared my thoughts about android related to what you said that vanced is piracy. by the way, when apple sued the jailbreakers for similar things, apple lost. and apple is not even an open source based software
interesting read :

Last edited:
IMO since you are unlocking premium features for free using a modded version you are doing something illegal.

We should keep the post on topic, much people is waiting for a fix to this problem.

9.10.31 - The issue persists.

Last edited:
Issue appeared with MIUI 11 AFAIK. I can relate on mi Mi9 as well. Wasn't working and after investigating I cannot activate Voice Match option. Tried rebooting, but doesn't help. It just won't activate.
It doesn't look Google servers issue, as it seems very localized and it works perfectly on my Google Home (same languages, same account).

Going to try clearing cache as some say, and it should make it work for a while. But the issue is still present.