Old Mi Note 10 CC9 Pro

moto90

Members
Jan 22, 2024
Hi guys.
I have an old Mi note 10.
I want to install the last stable xiaomi eu rom.
Is there a way to use google wallet or it's not possible?

Thanks

Hi guys.
I have an old Mi note 10.
I want to install the last stable xiaomi eu rom.
Is there a way to use google wallet or it's not possible?

Thanks
Tried Xiaomi.eu on it & didn't feel any improvement over the stock rom.

Did google wallet work?
Didn't try it.
Some banking apps were giving me a hard time so I thought to myself why bother when there is an indonesian rom for my device & I can lock the bootloader & use all the apps I want.
I also prefer to stay on MIUI 12, feels very light & battery life is good (not a big fan of too much updates)

Dear Team,
I can't unlock the bootloader Xiaomi Mi Note 10 pro. Please guide or help.
I have faced the same problem with MI Note 10 pro. after logging MI unlocking tools when the phone is restarted for fastboot mode—no device was found in Windows 10 & 11 pc. I have already cross checked its not a driver update issue. I have used same time one plus mobile fastbot mode it detect successfully. But MI Note 10 pro not detect hardware in pc management hardware in the adb android bootloader interface. Has anyone faced the same issue, or do you have any guidelines for fixing it?

or any other trick or way for bootloader unlock processes?
BR.
Arif
arifopu1@gmail.com

• Unlock bootloader
  • restart the mobile and turn on mobile data (turn off WIFI!)
  • Go to Settings » About phone » MIUI version.
  • Tap repeatedly on the HyperOS version until you see the pop-up You are now a developer!
  • Go back to Settings, click on Additional settings, then Developer options.
  • Enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging.
  • Bind your Xiaomi account to your phone. Tap Mi Unlock status » Agree » Add account and device. Make sure your device can connect to the internet using mobile data.
  • Once the account is successfully bound, you should get a message Added successfully. Mi account is associated with this device now.
  • Proceed to unlock bootloader.
0949e1d4a470cbc5077253b63b6e596e.jpg
The countdown has started (usually 72h). Now do not touch the MI account on the device in any way !!
- If you have timed out, continue with the steps:
Step 1.
Run the Mi Unlock app on PC and sign in with your Mi account;
Step 2. Shut down your phone manually, and hold Volume down key and Power button to enter Fastboot mode;
Step 3. Connect your phone to PC using USB cable and click "Unlock". (All user data will be deleted)

Dear Team,
I can't unlock the bootloader of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro.its detected adb mode but not detect after resrat on fastboot mode. Please guide or help.
I have faced the same problem with MI Note 10 Pro. After logging into MI unlocking tools when the phone is restarted for fastboot mode—no device was found in Windows 10 & 11 pc. I have already cross-checked it's not a driver update issue. I have used same time one plus mobile fastbot mode it detects successfully. But MI Note 10 pro does not detect hardware in pc management hardware in the adb android bootloader interface. Has anyone faced the same issue, or do you have any guidelines for fixing it?

or any other trick or way for bootloader unlock processes?
BR.
Arif
arifopu1@gmail.com

• Angry
Reactions: gogocar62
tried all process. but adb mode device working. But bootloader mode no device found.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-31 at 3.10.18 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-31 at 3.10.18 PM.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 13
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-31 at 3.10.17 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-31 at 3.10.17 PM.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 14