Onclite v12.5.3.0 Firmware

TRADUCCTION BY GOOGLE

I make this post because after putting comments in a proper forum it seems that this device is ignored ..

After many attempts and not being able to, I started and saw that the firmware of Xiaomi.eu has some bugs
First that I found is the boot.img file which changes to the one of the previous version v12.5.1.0
install magisk and get it to start.
The second I found is that the wifi did not work., Well I had no idea,

After much reading by google it turns out that in the Vendor file it seems that there are the drivers of the components
so I put the vendor of the previous version v12.5.1.0 and everything works perfectly, although I could verify that it is smaller
, but hey, everything worked perfectly, maybe the battery didn't last long enough.
by chance I came across the MiuiMix colleagues on the internet, who had released a signature v12.5.3.0 based on the Xiaomi.eu version
so I decided to put the MiuiMix vendor and I think it would be better, I also added the boot.img because in theory it does not need magisk

I did everything I did in Dirty flash because I didn't want to lose data and it worked for me.
So I leave you the link of the firmware that I have created that has the files corrected
that is, it is a hybrid of Xiaomi.eu and Miuimix

Contains all necessary files
I am not responsible for anything that may happen to you on your device
If there are any other errors, it is the fault of the developers

Use TWRP that adds you
Format data
Firmware install
Install Magisk (optional) or if it won't start
Wipe
Reboot
After installation it takes about 10 minutes to start

I'm not a developer or computer scientist, just a guy like you with a little more consistecy

ESPAÑOL

Hago este post por que despues de poner comentarios en foro adecuado parece que ignoran este dispositivo ..

Despues de muchos intentos y no poder me puse a investigar y vi que el firmware de Xiaomi.eu tiene algunos fallos
Primero que me encontre es el archivo boot.img cual cambie por el de la version anterior la v12.5.1.0
instale magisk y cosegui que iniciara.
El segundo que encontre es que el wifi no funcionaba., pues no tenia ni idea,

Despues de mucho leer por google resulta que en el archivo Vendor parece que estan los drivers de los componentes
asi que puse el vendor de la version anterior v12.5.1.0 y todo funciona perfectamente, aunque pude comprobar que es mas pequeña
,pero bueno todo funcionaba perfectamente quizas la bateria no duraba lo suficiente.
por casualidad me encontre por internet los compañeros de MiuiMix, que habian sacado un firmare v12.5.3.0 basado en la version de Xiaomi.eu
por lo que decidi poner el vendor de MiuiMix y creo que va mejor tambien añadi el boot.img por que en teoria no necesita magisk

Yo todo lo que hice lo hice en Dirty flash por que no queria perder datos y me funciono
asi que os dejo el link del el firmware que he creado que tierne los archivos corregido
es decir es un hibrido de Xiaomi.eu y Miuimix

Contiene todos los archivos necesarios
No me hago responsable de nada que os pueda pasar en vuestro dispositivo
Si hay algun otro bug es culpa de los desarrolladores

Usar TWRP que os añado
Format data
Instalar firmware
Instalar Magisk (opcional) o si no inicia
Wipe
Reiniciar
Despues de instalacion tarda como 10 minutos en iniciar

No soy desarrolador ni informatico , solo un chico como tu con un poco mas de consistencia

View attachment 40198 View attachment 40199
I followed this topic but there is no longer a link for the fixed version of Onclite 12.5.3. Can I get this copy again via a new link?